Icon134

Somebody...

so that's why you made the supportive post in the "friends with ex's" poll...ah man

good luck with that, i know you'll need it (and a big damn hammer, to hit yourself in head & groin repeatedly)

LM - lose 80%? I think you're closer to losing 99% (myself included, of course), j/k :P
Does whisky count as beer? - Homer
There's no justice like angry mob justice. - Skinner
Be careful. There's a limited future in low pulls - JohnMitchell

Icon my man if you only knew how many times I've been attracted to someone I shouldn't and have told them. One of my very best friends and I hardly talk because I can't stand to hear about her and her boyfriend. And to be around her is almost sheer torture for me.
You shouldn't get yourself down for telling someone how you feel.
Oh and screw the stupid people who didn't do as well as you on the test. I used to love screwing the curve up for everybody. Fuckers!!!!
Skymama's #2 stalker -

So spill already!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :|
Come on, you're among friends!!!! B|

Fine... >:(...

Remember her.

Well I told her that I was again attracted to her again... which was a bad idea (ok... to be honest I really care about her... and I probably shouldn't...)

Are you Happy now >:(

Dude, relax:P. If she doesn't care about you back, move on. YOU want a woman who's gonna love your cheesy card and all of your little quirks don't you? ;)
Also, how is it such a dumb thing to share your feelings? :|

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

Icon my man if you only knew how many times I've been attracted to someone I shouldn't and have told them. One of my very best friends and I hardly talk because I can't stand to hear about her and her boyfriend. And to be around her is almost sheer torture for me.
You shouldn't get yourself down for telling someone how you feel.

dude... you're like living my life...

Scott
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Dude, relax:P. If she doesn't care about you back, move on. YOU want a woman who's gonna love your cheesy card and all of your little quirks don't you? ;)
Also, how is it such a dumb thing to share your feelings? :|

Sorry, that did come across as a little harsh...

She does care about me... just not in the same way... and she did like my card... (In fact she wants to frame it...) [:/]

"The sufferings that fate inflicts on us should be borne with patience, what enemies inflict with manly courage." - Thucydides

manly courage, imo = not sharing! bottle it up, and stow that f***er away. all ahead, full steam.

"The sufferings that fate inflicts on us should be borne with patience, what enemies inflict with manly courage." - Thucydides

manly courage, imo = not sharing! bottle it up, and stow that f***er away. all ahead, full steam.

Damn that's healthy... :P I don't know... my blood pressure is already enough of a problem. :D bottling it up could be a bad thing.

yeah yeah, so they all tell me. you got bp problems? i got grey hair problems...probably related to all that bottling i do. oh well!

LM - hey, whatever makes it easier. besides you have the only man you *need* in your life already. i believe he calls you "mom" B| he's the 1%, btw ;)

dude... you're like living my life...

It happens. And yes I sent the girl I speak of a valentines card. Nothing mushy just saw one I knew she would like and had to get it for her. I also sent one to another girl who I have not messed things up with yet, but it's just a matter of time.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Hey it's not like I'm asking you to step into my office cuz'.....I don't have one. I work with special needs people. Mostly downs syndrome, hairing impaired, blind and a mix of goofy people. I do 18hr. shifts where I stay at thier home with them and help them with whatever basic living skills. I actually like my job and the residents are always happy to see me. The pay sucks but I'd rather do this than what most unhappy people do...
is it dark yet

It's cool, I just didn't want you to think the shrink thing. You know how they say it's really everyone else that crazy.........well it's true when I'm with these residents and they crack me up when they call everyone else crazyheads. If you think about it we are the real crazies afterall.
Cheers Always
is it dark yet

...I used to love screwing the curve up for everybody. Fuckers!!!!

oh so it is YOU and SCOTT who are setting the curves!
You guys are on my list! :D

I always hated grading on the curve.
I one time made a very low grade on an exam and got an A...yeah, got the A, but didn't learn a damn thing in the class...pissed me off.

Highest raw score 60? Add 40 points to everyone's grade.

or

Top 10% = A
Next 20% = B
Next 30% = C
Next 20% = D
All else = F

Either way is just plain wrong.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

oh so it is YOU and SCOTT who are setting the curves!
You guys are on my list!

in my current program... its really hard to get a C... (graduate school...)

I needed the high score because my Homework score have been horrendous in this class