ntrprnr

From now on, only photos of me in my rig are allowed...

Thanks to the AFP photographer who was in my office yesterday for a story on my company, and saw my rig in the corner, and said, "Oh, put THAT on!

http://news.yahoo.com/photo/060216/photos_lf_afp/060216155136_hs4es3hz_photo0;_ylt=ApSsKELZqFZaimA.Moezl8n2_sEF;_ylu=X3oDMTA3bGk2OHYzBHNlYwN0bXA-

OK then. So yeah. Every photo of me now - no matter what it's for, has to have me in my rig. :)

Thanks to the AFP photographer who was in my office yesterday for a story on my company, and saw my rig in the corner, and said, "Oh, put THAT on!

http://news.yahoo.com/photo/060216/photos_lf_afp/060216155136_hs4es3hz_photo0;_ylt=ApSsKELZqFZaimA.Moezl8n2_sEF;_ylu=X3oDMTA3bGk2OHYzBHNlYwN0bXA-

OK then. So yeah. Every photo of me now - no matter what it's for, has to have me in my rig. :)

30th floor balcony?!!! Can I be your friend?!!!!:)
Walt

Peter, can I please post the picture of you in that ummmm diaper :) although you werent wearing your rig in it... I think you had wings on MUAHAHAHAA

Waltappel, you already met him so go jump out his window... HINT he was cupid :D
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

My brother has a 32nd floor apartment with a balcony right near there. I told him he could sell tickets to it. His fiance didn't seem to like the idea. :P

Dave

Hell yes he could sell tickets!!!! I'm sure it wouldn't make the building management happy, but damn--that would be sweet!!!

Walt

Would that be a legal BASE jump if it is made out of someones property who gives permission?

From what little I do know, I think it depends largely on the local trespassing laws. There are always BS charges the authorities can use. In Texas, "reckless endangerment" used to be a favorite, and no doubt, in some cases it really was warranted because of the behavior of the jumper(s).

The real problem in a situation like that is the reaction of the building management and whether they get upset with the tenant.

Walt

Dude, i'm trying to work out exactly how AirTroductions work...

Is it essentially like this... www.theflight.com?

not really - mine lets you choose your seatmate before you get on the flight - so whomever you're looking for - business, personal, etc...

You say that like it's a BAD thing! ;)
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Why do you bring your rig to work?

I use to keep all of my gear at my job. I practiced packing there and would walk by the gear and occasionally stroke it fondly when it had been a while since I had been able to jump. It was like an old friend in an evil environment. :)
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance