squink

Obsessive Compulsive Anyone???

Obessive Compulsiveness is only a problem if you obsess over it:P

Seriously, though, if you focus that energy correctly it can do WONDERS for you.

Many recent studies have shown more organized people tend to be overall happier with themselve and the current state of their lives.:)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

CD's left out of their case!!!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!

And worse yet... when people put the CD in a wrong case to swap it out of the player

Remind of this when I go to touch your CDs at dublin, Im really bad about that.

Ohhh I also take the seeds out of my green beans. I hate green bean seeds.

Calling a hotline right now.... [:/]
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Hey All;
I dont unually post but this is one I need to get an opinoin on;
1) Change my socks 5 times a day, sometimes more. No foot odor etc. just feel like they need to be changed so often.
2) When I go to bed or leave my apt to ensure the stove is of I have to touch each of the controls not just look for the light.
3) I have 5 alarms set each morning to get up with and I check them each multiple times.
4) When I sit in my truck I will not drive till I readjust myself in the seat even if I end up in the same place I started.

Can't talk...hands dirty again...must wash hands..wash hands wash hands wash handshandswashhandswashwashwashwashwashhandshandshands:S:S:S
L.A.S.T. #24
Co-Founder Biscuit Brothers Freefly Team
Electric Toaster #3
Co-Founder Team Non Sequitor
Co-Founder Team Happy Sock

between the staple and top of the paper much be straight and even.

EXACTLY!!!

Toilet paper on the roll the right way is a big deal for me.

Yes, me too, It has to come over the top of the roll!

When in public restrooms when I wash my hands I use the paper towel I dry my hands off with to shut the water off and open the door. :|

Haha, I didn't think of that one either. I do that too.

...the door was open

SKYDIVERGIRLS.COM

DAMMIT , Ill have to go get a can of green beans tonight just to open it and pick out the seeds now... >:( The only ones I have are the french kinds, and they have the seeds already out, all that is left is seed dents.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

No because then you will tell me after the auction that the green bean seeds you had were not the ones you listed and that the ones you really have are some other type of beans and that I can have those, even though they are not nearly as good as the green bean beans. Forget that. No way no how MISSY
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Ok, how about these:

When I get to work in the morning there's a certain order I do things at my desk. First I open Quickbooks, then Outlook, then the gmail notifier, then Trillian. Then I check my yahoo account, then hotmail, then I go on Dropzone.com and check my PMs and email. Once that's done I check gmail if it's lit, then I check my outlook. I do this exactly the same time every single day.

When I use the treadmill or any cardio machine at the gym it must be on even numbers.

When I get up in the morning and before I go to bed at night I have to wash my face, put toner on, eye stuff on and then moisturizor. I have to do this twice a day, every day. I never miss it.

(I think these are just weird patterns personally)

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Says the psychology major: There is a difference between routine/habits and obsessive compulsive disorder. Remember that obsessions are persisting thoughts and ideas that the sufferer cannot stop thinking about. Compulsions are the repeated actions or ritualistic behaviors.

The ICD-10 says it's not OCD until you spend more than an hour per day on unwanted symptoms. You guys all sound normal!

...wow, I almost said that last part with a straight face. :D