Rockow

Wings W7

I was just wondering what size main canopies will fit in this container. I have a pilot 132 in it right now and it is really tight. I'm looking at downsizing this summer some time.
If first you don't succeed then skydiving isn't for you!

I have a W8-2 ext, which is built for 120 main. When I had a 120, it was a brick. Now a 97 fits very nicely into it.

Also, is it an EXT or regular?

This might help, but apparently this chart is old, and they switched their sizing info:
http://www.garlyn.co.nz/wings/Wingsizingchart2.html

And according to http://www.skydivewings.com/faq.htm,
Q: Where can I find a sizing chart?
A: We don't have one available to the public, since we have changed our sizes quite a bit. So if you have a question on that size canopies your container will fit, just give us a call or email, and we will help you out.

Just email Sunrise Rigging. I sent them the packing volume of my canopies and they sized the containers accordingly. It's a W8-2 EXT as well, dor a 120 main. My main packs a bit large as I just found out comparing it to a possible successor of almost same square footage.
Current canopy is a Paratec Faqtor 120 packing about 320 cui, and I'm looking at the XFire2 119 packing about 275 cui.
The mind is like a parachute - it only works once it's open.
From the edge you just see more.
... Not every Swooper hooks & not every Hooker swoops ...