Squeak

check out this for a fly by

this was emailed to me today, NOICEB|B|B|

Pilots Hone Their Skills For Upcoming Airshow Season.
Photography by Frans Dely/Aviationdimension.com

Early morning anglers are treated to the spectacle of four T6 Harvard Aircraft from The Flying Lions Aerobatic Team waterskiing across the Klipdrift Dam near Johannesburg South Africa.

Lead by Scully Levin, with wingmen Arnie Meneghelli, Stewart Lithgow and Ellis Levin, this renowned airshow display team rehearse a sequence for the newly launched "Aviation Action" television program on Supersport. Arnie Meneghelli from Academy Brushware, owner of the aircraft, had this to say, "What we did today I believe is a world first. It illustrates that South African airshow pilots are amongst the best in the world".

This unusual act, approved by the South African Civil Aviation Authority (CAA), and supported by Castrol Aviation, was meticulously planned and took place under the watchfull eye of divers and paramedics that were on site.

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

WOW!!!:o:o talk about balls. just a little bit more and the wheels would make the planes face plant.:o
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Given that I tend to not read Micro/Sinker threads I would not have seen it :P

... aw gee, my feelings are all hurt...

I'm surprised you felt the need (or desire) to even respond:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I'm surprised you felt the need (or desire) to even respond:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

i'm full of surprises. but you wouldn't know that now, since you don't read my posts... ;)

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

i'm full of surprises. but you wouldn't know that now, since you don't read my posts... ;)

But I do somtimes read your posts, as they are often in other threads, I just dont read threads by you:P Not in bonfire at least.
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

But I do somtimes read your posts, as they are often in other threads, I just dont read threads by you:P Not in bonfire at least.

Oh stop! You're killing me! I just can't take the rejection from someone I admire so!

Now where did I put that hemlock?

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Oh stop! You're killing me! I just can't take the rejection from someone I admire so!

Let me know how that works out for you, but PM me 'cause I wont open a thread by you:P
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Let me know how that works out for you, but PM me cuase I weont open a thread by you:P

... have you had a few drinks since your last post? holy hell, what happened to your spelling? maybe you just had a stroke...

don't hold your breath on the hemlock... i'm not about to make you happy. not in my natuer (sic, so you could read it >:()

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

... have you had a few drinks since your last post? holy hell, what happened to your spelling? maybe you just had a stroke...

don't hold your breath on the hemlock... i'm not about to make you happy. not in my natuer (sic, so you could read it >:()

Dude that was so fast, are you just sitting there refreshing the page, I was fixing the typos while you posted:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Dude that was so fast, are you just sitting there refreshing the page, I was fixing the typos while you posted:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

no, i'm just speedy like that. one of those surprises i was talking about...

edit... that was the fastest stroke recoveries i've ever seen... nice.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...