hexadecimal

Snowboarder kids...

I used to snowboard before I became obsessed with skydiving, and yeah, I would notice that. That is one of the many nice things about skydiving, is that you have to be at least 18 to do it so you don't have to deal with the kids like you do with snowboarding :). But hey, good luck dealing with the pesky kids >:(.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

That is one of the many nice things about skydiving, is that you have to be at least 18 to do it so you don't have to deal with the kids like you do with snowboarding

I beg to differ on that..I have just seen them even worse :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Yes. I cried a little, too.

Proof that you're a skier!

I kid, i kid. I've only been boarding once and it was in Austria and i never encountered this, maybe European kids are just better behaved than Americans?

Again i kid! :D

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Since I'm just learning to snowboard, I use those kids as excellent sources of information. They like to feel important, and they obviously know what they are doing FAR better than I do, so I play to their egos. Honestly, I've never had a problem with snotty snowboarder kids...but then, I'm not vying for cool-time with them either. :P
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.