SkydiveStMarys

Name something that smells funky, but you'll eat it anyway.

You've eaten that??? Was it chewy?? Looks it.

Fuck no! :S I was just playing. :D I don't eat guts, of any sort. Not hearts, not gizzards, not liver, not tripe. No guts. I especially don't eat people guts. :P

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Your hanging out with the wrong girls!!;)

:D:D

Bobbi

That's the truth! If, it's smellin' like tuna... dayum! There's somethin' wrong right there!

Chuck

Ummm - What if it's like a limburger on sourdough?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Your hanging out with the wrong girls!!;)

:D:D

Bobbi

That's the truth! If, it's smellin' like tuna... dayum! There's somethin' wrong right there!

Chuck

Run like hell! Probably, something there that can't be removed with kerosene and a wire brush!

Chuck

mmmm....with a side of lutefisk! :)
Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Blues,
Dave

And smoked Sardines
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Blues,
Dave

And smoked Sardines

What kind of women have you hung-out with?:D:D

Chuck

You all are getting a bit exotic. There are plenty of relatively common things that smell bad but we eat.

The most common example, in my opinion, is broccoli. Honestly, that stuff smells like hell, but it works well.

Cauliflower is similar to brocolli.

And asparagus? Not only do you smell the asparagus as it's cooking, but it smells so bad that it'll make your pee smell wicked after you eat it.

Then there's all variety of seafood. I cook crab once or twice a month. I actually started cooking it on my outdoor barbecue for smell remediation (and it tasted BETTER - a nice smoky character to those crabs).

My wife is hotter than your wife.

You all are getting a bit exotic. There are plenty of relatively common things that smell bad but we eat.

The most common example, in my opinion, is broccoli. Honestly, that stuff smells like hell, but it works well.

Cauliflower is similar to brocolli.

And asparagus? Not only do you smell the asparagus as it's cooking, but it smells so bad that it'll make your pee smell wicked after you eat it.

Then there's all variety of seafood. I cook crab once or twice a month. I actually started cooking it on my outdoor barbecue for smell remediation (and it tasted BETTER - a nice smoky character to those crabs).

RUTABEGAS! Hands down! The smell of those things cookin' will drive maggots off a gut wagon! They're nasty while they're cooking and are even worse to eat!
By the way, thanks for the compliment! I've been called a lot of things but, never... exotic!

Chuck

- Natto - Japanese fermented soybeans

- Gefilte fish

- Broccoli Rabe

When I was in Iceland a couple years ago I ate hakarl, or putrefied shark meat. Unlike the others listed above, that one both smelled *and* tasted bad, and the belches that ensued haunted me for hours.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.