Brains

Cirque Du Soleil, Delirium

I took Fireflytx to see this show last night in San Antonio. Very different cirque show. This one focuses more on the live music than on the acrobatics. There are some very impressive performances and the music is absolutely outstanding. However, do not sit on the floor level. You won't be able to see all the antics on stage because you will be sitting below it. We sat 2nd row on the floor and i felt like we were too close to get the overall experience.

Check out more HERE

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Always sit 10th-15th row in any theatre. Arena seats depend on the building.

We had a bunch of Cirque performers here the other night for the Chick Corea concert.

Remember the big tent show they did in Austin? Spent a couple of Saturdays jumping with their lighting designer. Really cool people.
L.A.S.T. #24
Co-Founder Biscuit Brothers Freefly Team
Electric Toaster #3
Co-Founder Team Non Sequitor
Co-Founder Team Happy Sock

I didn't realize a traveling Cirque show was coming to Orlando. I just got my tickets, thanks for posting! :)
I've taken my s/o to a few Cirque shows so I wasn't sure if he'd go for another one, he loved them both but we are seeing Zumanity in May so I didn't want to overkill. However, he's a musician so I had to share how you said it was based a lot in music. That sealed the deal, thanks again
;)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Always sit 10th-15th row in any theatre. Arena seats depend on the building.

We had a bunch of Cirque performers here the other night for the Chick Corea concert.

Remember the big tent show they did in Austin? Spent a couple of Saturdays jumping with their lighting designer. Really cool people.

Yeah, we went to that one too. :D Verekai i think it was. And yeah, that jumper guy gave us a backstage tour after the show. It is amazing what all goes on to put on that show.

Paige, if he likes drum music, he will especially like this show. It isn't all percussion but that is some of the best parts IMO;)

I had to drive past the gigantic Varekai tent every day when it came to Austin and lament the fact that I couldn't afford tickets.

Now I find out that some of my friends got personal tours from and got to jump with the one of the lighting guys?

Have I mentioned how much I hate all of you?

:P

and lament the fact that I couldn't afford tickets.

I couldn't either, my girlfriend bought them:P:D

The dzo's and lots of the staff got free tickets in exchange for jumps for the crewmembers.:o

I had to drive past the gigantic Varekai tent every day when it came to Austin and lament the fact that I couldn't afford tickets.

Now I find out that some of my friends got personal tours from and got to jump with the one of the lighting guys?

Have I mentioned how much I hate all of you?

:P

You just can't imagine how much more fun we had than you.:P:P
L.A.S.T. #24
Co-Founder Biscuit Brothers Freefly Team
Electric Toaster #3
Co-Founder Team Non Sequitor
Co-Founder Team Happy Sock