lisamariewillbe

i'v gone crazy

actually, nope, it's that this computer is posesed by wingnut. muwahahaha......... i've kidnapped lisamarie and am taking her to the dz... she will be foreced to jump from a plane and drink beer.. it will be utter torture!!!!!... me on the other hand i will not be subject to the torture and will drink water and read a book......... now all i need is an indate reserve and i'm all set.... lol... i've always wanted to jump a student 190 again... it will be so fun....... maybe i just see beer in my future......
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

i've kidnapped lisamarie and am taking her to the dz... she will be foreced to jump from a plane and drink beer.. it will be utter torture!!!!!

I'm sure she will be kicking and screaming as you drag her there.

Cheers,

Richards
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

So you kidnapped yourself? You have just confessed online to having committed a federal offense (kidnapping) against yourself . I advise you to turn yourself over to the FBI immediately. A conviction will be guaranteed because you will be a witness against yourself.

Nah....Just shittin ya. Hope you have a fantastic time in San Marcos. Hey I am on a hiatus from jumping, so as a charitable gesture could you do a jump for me?

Cheers,

Richards
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

san marcos is pretty cool, ran into brains and fireflytx and even someone originally from ohio... pretty good time.... and.....

lisa marie's driving SCARES me!!!!! oh my god.... and my seat belt was broken.... i almosyt died....

I swear, youd think I was going 90 while tailgating

try 95!!!!

and my driving record is bettter, since 99, no tickets no accidents (other than when some lady totaled my car while i was in a store shopping and she ran into it, in the parking lot)..

After a more thorough examination,this is the
conclusion I've come up with.You admitted to
kidnapping her and forcing her to drive to a
DZ.She was probably driving erraticly because
of the immense fear she was in.In other words,
you got what you deserved.:P:ph34r:
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

They tail-gate at about 180-mph!

My car wont go 180 :|

Maybe not... NASCAR will have one for you that will!:D Right now, there's no women drivers, that I know of in the Busch series or Nextel series. There's one woman driver in the truck series!B|:D Just a thought.

Chuck

Does NASCAR mind if you hit curbs on a regular basis?

They teach you how to avoid them. Doing about 180-mph. and hitting a curb is rought on tires and front-ends. At least you didn't say sidewalks!!!:D

Chuck

Note to self;Don't get in automobile if"Lisamarie"
is driving.:P

Good move, Stitch.

I'm very surprised Walt hasn't piped in here..I believe he can attest to LM's driving habits...something about a trip to Sebastian....but everyone survived the trip, which is good.

:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I think Walt has blocked that memory out.... I remember him asking a few times "please dont kill me" as well as Wingnut ... Im just thinking its a fluke that they both feel this way...

Ive not hit a sidewalk in many months and never have I hit a person... I dont drive bad I just drive fast. But its only fast because everyone else is flippen slow. Its only tail gating because everyone else is slow, and its only illigal if I get caught... and its only skydivers who think its to fast because they are used to falling at 120 mph but it feeling slow... in a car there is nearby objects to feel and sense speed.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

For some reason - I got drunk Dialed this weekend . . .:D

But then I called back and . . . nothing.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I have driven with LM...yes is was scary, though I have to admit, I am not sure what was scarier...her driving or the inside of her car.:D:D:D If her driving doesn't kill ya the mold spurs might!:D:D:D She might go up on a curb and head for a building but if your lucky a Mickey D's Big Mac "box" may help cushion the blow!:D:D:D:D.

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.