Johnnyskydive

So what'd we miss at Dublin.....

To everyone who went to the boogie.....

What Alyssa and I miss? We had planned for months to go.....had asked off in mid Jan. But the boss decided to demand (not ask) that I work that weekend :S>:(.

I told Alyssa to go anyway.....but she decided to come visit me instead....no complaints there!! Just wondering.....did I miss a great party.....hopefully it was boring and I didn't miss anything :DB|

Any movies made....or trailers I should say......

Johnny Skydive!

To everyone who went to the boogie.....

What Alyssa and I miss? We had planned for months to go.....had asked off in mid Jan. But the boss decided to demand (not ask) that I work that weekend :S>:(.

I told Alyssa to go anyway.....but she decided to come visit me instead....no complaints there!! Just wondering.....did I miss a great party.....hopefully it was boring and I didn't miss anything :DB|

Any movies made....or trailers I should say......

ther are 3 or 4 maybe even 5 threads that cover that weekend. I'd give those a looksie.
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

It was - OK - I guess.

Not much of a party in the evenings, and very little alcohol.

They only had 1 cessna. I mean - only one cessna?

(You know it is true.:D)

And if you believe that . . . I have some property to sell you.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

That's exactly what pyke told me this past weekend. You guys must be coordinating stories. :P
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

That's exactly what pyke told me this past weekend. You guys must be coordinating stories. :P

Really - there was only 1 cessna.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Not without the Star.:P

Actually there was waaaaaay too much going on otherwise to even get to it.

We may try to do this again at another Event when we can get the right crowd together.

To bad you guys couldnt make it. I was looking forward to meeting both of you. (OK.. Maybe one of you a little more than the other!!;):D)

LMAO....I figure no one really wanted to meet ME. But hey, I take what I can get.

I/we were really looking forward to meeting lots of people also. I had a bad feeling at the beginning of the week before. Sure enough...I should have told him to shove it....since I won't be working there much longer anyway....but there really was no point in burning bridges.....

I told her to go without me....was going to give her the $$ and everything....but I guess she is too shy to go without me....:D

Johnny Skydive!

LMAO....I figure no one really wanted to meet ME. But hey, I take what I can get.

I/we were really looking forward to meeting lots of people also. I had a bad feeling at the beginning of the week before. Sure enough...I should have told him to shove it....since I won't be working there much longer anyway....but really was not point in burning bridges.....

I told her to go without me....was going to give her the $$ and everything....but I guess she is too shy to go without me....:D

And we would have taken such good care of her too.:)

And we would have taken such good care of her too.***

:S...I'd have been scared to see those pictures Monday morning B|.

She would have had a great time I'm sure.....but it really would have caused problems in our relationship....with all the jumping she did, and me sitting in an office looking at the nice weather outside......:|

Johnny Skydive!

We may try to do this again at another Event when we can get the right crowd together.***

Let us know. I'd like to visit the Farm anyway....sounds like a great place...and isn't too far of a drive from where Alyssa lives.

Looks like I am going to be there in about another - what - 4 or 5 weeks.

Next year, you and I have a mission. And there will be more extensive film footage. We'll just have to coerce Cora into being the camera operator. ;)
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

My thought exactly. And, as before, we'll have an angle. ;)
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC

My thought exactly. And, as before, we'll have an angle. ;)

Why does this scare me so much?

It shouldn't...unless you're an AFF/tandem instructor trying to get into a young student's pants at the bonfire the night before her jump and find that she's more interested in Chris and I at that moment. Not that this happened or anything. :P

It shouldn't...unless you're an AFF/tandem instructor trying to get into a young student's pants at the bonfire the night before her jump and find that she's more interested in Chris and I at that moment. Not that this happened or anything. :P

I don't see how it could.:|

But I am no longer scared.:D

But I am no longer scared.

Scared, or scary??? :D

g

Scared - apparently I'm stll scary.[:/]

apparently I'm stll scary.[:/]

Only when you're so busy that you forget I'm not a swinging door. ;)