jeiber

Would you trade room and board for sex?

That is kinda how I got into my current relationship...it has worked for both of us...we have been together for 12 yrs....;)

Please dont burst my bubble
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

You would like to f yourself?, no you can be a MILF to me but not to yourself...........besides I think your just a big ol'tease;)
but i like it!

Based on a thread started in the SC, would you discretely have sex with a landlord or roommate in return for free room and board? We'll assume that monthly rent would normally run ~$1000 a month.

Marriage and live in boy/girlfriends don't count!

Full story here:
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2159059#2159059

Does roll playing count?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You would like to f yourself?, no you can be a MILF to me but not to yourself...........besides I think your just a big ol'tease;)
but i like it!

well she can still be a MILF but she spelled it incorrectly..it should be MYLF:ph34r::ph34r:
My photos

My Videos

hell...I would give it shot

If the sex were bad well, that is a different story, sex would have to be great, I have had enough boyfriends that sucked(or unfortunatley didn't ;)) in bed, would not want that situation again!!!!!

Well, HELLO...lol. I'm a lesbian, trapped in a man's body and have lots of room here....*giggle*.

TripleF

"Upon seeing the shadow of a pigeon, one must resist the urge to look up."

Welll, I'll admit it...I am....not a tease...I just like to have fun (you guys get the two mixed up:ph34r::ph34r:)....as all my skydiving buddies who stop by...the way I am here is the way I am at home...with my SO standing next to me...he knew what he was getting into when he met me...and he knows who shares his bed at night...:P You should consider yourselves lucky that you haven't seen me dance.....you guys would be a puddle of goo.:D:D:D...My SO is one lucky dude!;)

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

"You should consider yourselves lucky that you haven't seen me dance.....you guys would be a puddle of goo."
------------------------------------------------------------
Ohhhh there would be a puddle of goo!;);)

I guess a better question would be:

Who here has crashed with someone for a night or several, not paid a cent, but had sex?

Who here has stayed in a hotel all weekend being paid for by a significant other?

I guess I'm asking, "Who here hasn't put out for free room and board or given free room and board for someone who has put out?"

Lol, I can honestly say no to all of the above. But my upcoming move to the beach has all manner of old friends and some people I am not sure I even know looking for a place to stay...free. Now, I have no desire to share my sheets with any of them, but this thread has me thinking I should be giving some serious concideration to the whole "boytoy" scenerio...... ;)

It's all Jimmy Buffet's fault.

Based on a thread started in the SC, would you discretely have sex with a landlord or roommate in return for free room and board? We'll assume that monthly rent would normally run ~$1000 a month.

Are you offering???;):D:D:D

"One out of every four American's are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."

Skydive Palatka??

Now if you were in Deland or Zhills we could talk... but Palatka??? Nah.

I'm holding out for a better deal. :D

"One out of every four American's are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."

A Grand Caravan, covered packing area, and kick ass people aren't good enough for ya? It's ok, we don't want you anyway! :P;):D

Oh yeah, there are alot less weather holds there, than at DeLand! ;):D The sex in better in Palatka, too! :)
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

Less weather holds and better sex???

Tempting. Hmmmm.

:o

Wait a minute. Better according to who? I need to see some references. :P:D

12 yrs later...we're still going strong.

That's awesome... I still don't think I could make it work... I suppose I'll agree with "Broke"... it depends on what the landlord looks like... you know if she/he is hot...

you know... I'm just gonna stick with I couldn't do that... nope, not a chance, couldn't happen... I think its more of a girl thing... :P
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

There's no sex going on at Deland. It is a "training" dropzone, haven't you heard? :P:ph34r:

If I hadn't been there I might have believed you. Shame on you. No sex at a dropzone. That's blasphemy!!!:D