Broke

Male downstairs grooming?

I'm planning to auction briguy off one of these days; maybe I'll auction you off too.

i keep reading about this, but never see anything done.

you better hurry up, i have a spry 39 year who might want some of this.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are we going to have wax you? >:(

rl

I should probably point out that if it is ever determined that waxing is required... then you will most likely need some strong rope and a knife (to remove my shirt) because I am not likely to go willingly...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

well well well

don't fall asleep :P

Did I mention I have a Guard Dog... :ph34r:

She's a girl dog. That automatically puts her on my side, particularly when she understands it's for your own good.

:D

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

its a jungle down there,:$
I tried to shave twice
the results where not good at all, both times I ended up bleeding:o, also unbelivably itchy for weeks. >:(

would try wax but where do you get that done at?

I would deffantly go for the whole bermuda (is that spelled right) anyway How do you guys do it?

its a jungle down there,:$
I tried to shave twice
the results where not good at all, both times I ended up bleeding:o, also unbelivably itchy for weeks. >:(

would try wax but where do you get that done at?

I would deffantly go for the whole bermuda (is that spelled right) anyway How do you guys do it?

bleeding? take your time dude.
itchy? well, you have to MAINTAIN it to avoid that.

Ya need a good shaving lotion and go WITH the grain the first time since you skin is not used to it (though LM's trick with the going with grain, then against, and then applying white deodorant is supposed to work).
It also helps to clipper down before you apply the razor. Makes it MUCH easier

It just takes practice and patience.

Right now I am lazy so I just clipper it down real close.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

when you say maintain....
do you mean every day or what ?

clippers//// Also had a bad thing with them that shat hurts when you catch your ball sack:ph34r:

i know i know........ slow down

Don't use the clippers without using a #1 extension on it. That will protect them from being caught. Then you razor em. Go slow. They will firm up and it becomes easy.

Not everyday if ya don't like. It all depends on your situation. If you are getting some all the time and you shave, you may want to go every day to avoid unconfortable stubble. If you clipper mostly, you can skip a few days or even a week. But you cannot just do it like once a month.

Like I said, it takes practice and patience to figure out the routine that works best for you
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

:D OK Rhonda, looks like we have one willing volunteer and one who has to be bribed with dog treats :D

I got the supplies, where do we set up shop??? :)

Y'know, I think this may be a real great business idea. We can go from dz to dz. If we work it right, none of them will ever be overgrown again.

Now all we need is a name. :D

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

its raining and so I have had time to think about this.... who gives a fuck, if they dont groom OH WELL, we as woman face greater issues when dealing with men to be worrying about their grooming.... if he will ask for directions, wash a dish at least once a year, take out the trash and not be a ass then hell grow a forrest I dont care.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

:D OK Rhonda, looks like we have one willing volunteer and one who has to be bribed with dog treats :D

Oh, you've found her weakness...

You are still talking about my Chest hair, Right...

cause if you aren't... then... :S
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Y'know, I think this may be a real great business idea. We can go from dz to dz. If we work it right, none of them will ever be overgrown again.

Now all we need is a name. :D

rl

Hey! I'll set up a tent for you at the WFFC. It would be something new and different. Shall I publish it in our welcome book?
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]