beezyshaw

Hey Skinny, where were 'ya?

I have experience with the Bonding process....

Hey Hans, this is Ryan, I was planning on coming out this past weekend. The wife went into pre-term labor on Wed. night. We had to take her to the hospital, the doctors were able to stop the labor. She was able to come home last night. Now she is on bed rest. Hopefully she can make it until her 36th week (which is 2 weeks from now). So let's keep our fingers crossed. Once we have this baby, you will be seeing more of me and the kids. Hope all is well, tell Sandy I said hello.

Talk to you later
Ryan
glad to be here!!

come on let these people know what happened this week-end Brandy..Its all fun..was for me anyways:)
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

hehehe It's a great story to tell. Just i can't be the onbe to type it..That's brandys department
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

come on let these people know what happened this week-end Brandy..Its all fun..was for me anyways:)

It was not fun! And all I am going to say right now is that I was arrested. It is too long of a story to tell online. And I can't really talk about the case until it is over.
Note: I am not guilty!

Let the rumors begin!
:S
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Let the rumors begin!

You mean you finally had enough of Skinny and whopped his ass... And then duct Taped him to the Hood of your Car with a Dildo shoved up his ass and drove around Town??

And just to think.. You would have got away with it if when you tried to let him go.. He wouldnt have started screaming.. NOOooooo.. Honey.. just a few more miles PLEASE!!!.

WOW!!:P:D:D