stitch

Choosy mothers choose"JIF"..........

I don't really care - as long as it almost has full sized peanuts in it. The crunchier the better.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

They have "whipped" peanut butter which is easier to spread... ;) I like it whipped and I like my bread toasted... :$

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

They have "whipped" peanut butter which is easier to spread... ;) I like to be whipped and I like my buns toasted... :$

There ya go - fixed it.:D:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

They have "whipped" peanut butter which is easier to spread... ;) I like to be whipped and I like my buns toasted... :$

There ya go - fixed it.:D:)

I had a feeling you would come to the rescue turtle!! ;) I just didn't want EVERYONE to know!!

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

It has to be Trader Joe's organic peanut butter for me.

Yep. Same here, although I'm finishing up some Maranatha organic peanut butter right now.

All the ones listed above have more high fructose corn syrup in them than anything else.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Sigh....I [B]LOVE peanut butter and jelly sammiches. Creamy peanut butter and grape jelly with the crusts cut off. And a glass of skim milk to go with it. :)
Sadly, I'm on a low carb diet....so no sammich for me! :(

(Boinky is now going over to the corner to eat her nekkid hamburger pattie....and cry about not getting a PB&J sammich.)
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Please do a search on "peanut butter" before posting! >:(>:(>:(!!!! How many times do we have to have this discussion on dz.com? :S:P

And BTW, I like the honey Peter Pan--absolute peanut butter-y goodnessB|.
Has anyone tried any of the other "nut" butters? :o ( I'm talking food here):|. I saw some cashew and almond butters at a health food store yesterday, and I thought about buying a jar to try. Supposedly they are better for you than peanut butter.:)

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...