MagicGuy

My Friend With Benefits Is No More

I knew that it was going to end. Not right from the start, but it seems that in these type of 'no commitment' relationships, one or both people usually start to develop feelings.

It was fun while it lasted, why NOT go there? I'm at a time where I'm not looking for a long term relationship. And she was the one that set out the guidelines first, I just felt the same way and agreed.

I don't think anyone has a problem with that kind of thing.

It's the idea of someone getting feelings for you and you posting it on a public forum(yeah, I know no names were given) and concluding your post with:

But now I gotta go find myself another piece of ass! Damnit..

Anyone hot girlies out there looking for a fuck friend?

No matter what the nature of the relationship is, if a woman tells me she has feelings for me, I really like to think that if I were unable or unwilling to reciprocate, I would treat her and her feelings with some respect.

And I hope if you are ever on the other side of the fence, that they treat you with kindness.

Walt

Walt:

I totally get what you're saying, and as I said before, I don't go looking for these type of deals, and my comments were said in jest. Nothing more, nothing less.

To be honest, this is the first type of relationship like this that I have EVER had. And again, I have seen way worse shit being said on this forum than someone having feelings for me.

"No matter what the nature of the relationship is, if a woman tells me she has feelings for me, I really like to think that if I were unable or unwilling to reciprocate, I would treat her and her feelings with some respect."

And yes, I was absolutely respectful in my response. I told her that I was sorry that I couldn't give her what she was looking for, told her that she deserved more than just a fuck friend, and wished her luck.

I really am a nice guy, honestly lol. I'm just being bitter today.

What's the deal?

Probably that it's a sport full of independent women and they don't like someone listing "single mother" as the reason for separation. Kinda like if Jerry McGuire walked in at the end of the movie and instead of saying "hello, blah, blah, you complete me" he said "Look bitch, blah, blah, and you're lucky that I'm cool with that kid..."
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

What's the deal?

Probably that it's a sport full of independent women and they don't like someone listing "single mother" as the reason for separation. Kinda like if Jerry McGuire walked in at the end of the movie and instead of saying "hello, blah, blah, you complete me" he said "Look bitch, blah, blah, and you're lucky that I'm cool with that kid..."

The Tom Cruise movie I thought of was Vanilla Sky.

Remember what Cameron Diaz did when he ended their "friends with benefits" relationship?:o
"Buttons aren't toys." - Trillian
Ken

Yeah, Fun With Subject Lines, and people getting excited at the thought of masturbation. It just gets better and better.

Of ALL people I thought YOU would understand a little slight of hand.....you know miss direction!

Here...I'll type s l o w e r.....;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Of ALL people I thought YOU would understand a little slight of hand.....you know miss direction!

Well, I understand sleight of hand and misdirection just fine, but still fail to see what I missed.

You keep your fuck buddy close at HAND.. meaning that your fuck buddy IS your hand? Thus being excited about masturbating. No?

Well, I understand sleight of hand and misdirection just fine, but still fail to see what I missed.

You keep your fuck buddy close at HAND.. meaning that your fuck buddy IS your hand? Thus being excited about masturbating. No?

I know my spelling is only an Ellusion

:ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Remember what Cameron Diaz did when he ended their "friends with benefits" relationship?

Click "SAVE AS" to hear these audio files:

Do you mean?
I swallowed your cum, that means something!

Or maybe
Tell me something David, I mean do you believe in god?

Or Perhaps
Don't you know that when you sleep with someone your body makes a promise whether you do or not?
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

I have had experience with the guy with that kind of attitude, who thinks "Gee, as long as I can get me some f*** I don't care if I make the girl feel like dirt or unworthy trash." >:(>:(>:(

I think you misunderstand the premises behind a "Fuck Buddy." There are certain requirements, such as both parties dont want anything serious, but want to have fun. If its any other way, its no longer a fuck buddy situation.

The type of guy you described is an ass hole, not a fuck buddy. A fuck buddy is a dependable one night stand that repeats itself.

I know what a f*** buddy is.:S I was simply commenting on someone getting into a sexual relationship, with disregard for the other person's feelings. I highly doubt every single "f*** buddy" relationship has NEVER resulted in the above.:|

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...