MagicGuy

My Friend With Benefits Is No More

Well, I got an e-mail (how gay is that, a fucking e-mail) today from my ex-friend with benefits. Basically, what I KNEW was going to happen, happened. She developed serious feelings for me, and I just didn't have them back, primarily because she is the mother of a 3 year old son at the age of 21. Not something that I was ready for in the least bit.

At least we could end things in a civil way. I had fun while it lasted and it could've been worse. But now I gotta go find myself another piece of ass! Damnit.. [:/]

Anyone hot girlies out there looking for a fuck friend? ;)

They're not generally sustainable. At least you found out with a minimum of drama, and at least she 1) recognized that she was having feelings and 2) was smart enough to get out rather than try to change the terms (which almost never works).
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Huh? What am I thinking like? If you're referring to my last sentence, it was supposed to be humorous.

It was the last sentence--seemed really tacky.

Beyond that, If someone develops feelings for you and you either cannot or will not reciprocate, then fine--why not just close the door gently on that possibility? And yes, I know it should work both ways.

The last line wasn't all that gentle.

Walt

It was the last sentence--seemed really tacky.

I don't go looking for those type of deals. The time was right, we had known each other for years, and the relationship developed. I guess I'm just a little disappointed, though I shouldn't be because I kind of took things for granted.

Basically, what I KNEW was going to happen, happened. She developed serious feelings for me, and I just didn't have them back, primarily because she is the mother of a 3 year old son at the age of 21. Not something that I was ready for in the least bit.

If you knew it was going to happen, why go there in the first place?

I knew that it was going to end. Not right from the start, but it seems that in these type of 'no commitment' relationships, one or both people usually start to develop feelings.

It was fun while it lasted, why NOT go there? I'm at a time where I'm not looking for a long term relationship. And she was the one that set out the guidelines first, I just felt the same way and agreed.

nah once they talk about relatioinship you have to get out of there..No longer a fuck buddy its a pain in the ass...
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I don't get this place sometimes.. I've seen some random ass, stupid personal stories on here, but I make a post and have people growling at me. What's the deal?

I don't treat women like shit, the relationship was mutual (up until now, thus the ending of the situation), and there is a current topic now about kissing your Fuck Buddy.

I don't get it...

I don't get this place sometimes.. I've seen some random ass, stupid personal stories on here, but I make a post and have people growling at me. What's the deal?

I don't treat women like shit, the relationship was mutual (up until now, thus the ending of the situation), and there is a current topic now about kissing your Fuck Buddy.

I don't get it...

I'm of the oppinion that there can be no such thing as a "fuck buddy"... somebody nearly always wants more... even if they don't admit it at first... and...

I should probably stick with nevermind... :P
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I think Scott is the type of good man who will probably end up being an awesome husband to a beautiful wife, since he doesn't seem to have that attitude. :|

I wish I could believe that... :|
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...