lisamariewillbe

SKYDIVE TEMPLE ....NOW

Ill be there in 45 mins.... but so far Id be the only one... need 5 or 6 more to get them to fly... anyone feel like skipping work? I need to get a jump , havent since my accident at Dublin and really need to get back in the air
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

[QUOTE]Hope this posts doesnt offend, if so ... sorry in advance

I'm offended... yet again. :o:|:|;)

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

:(:(:(

Would LOVE to, but I'm still stuck here in Baytown (4 hours away) packing all my belongings to move closer to Austin!

Trust me, I would rather be there packing my parachute instead!

You guys have a BLAST!
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

Nahhh cause then youd accuse me of not being a real B.A.S.E jumper... ya know with all your negativity and such... hey maybe instead of continuing to insult me and or accusing me of not being a skydiver, how about you just grow up? Im not sure what I did to piss you off but if you want to remain pissed off at me, take a number, get in line cause it will be awhile before I get to your file

I know its a tall order but I really appreciate when people keep their negative feelings to themselves since I already deal with my own kids being kids, I dont need adults behaving that way to me as well... at least the kids have an excuse.

Thanks Samantha, We wont make it this evening but Sunday the game is on and even though Im not a "real" skydiver I will see ya all then

Nahhh cause then youd accuse me of not being a real B.A.S.E jumper... ya know with all your negativity and such... hey maybe instead of continuing to insult me and or accusing me of not being a skydiver, how about you just grow up? Im not sure what I did to piss you off but if you want to remain pissed off at me, take a number, get in line cause it will be awhile before I get to your file

I know its a tall order but I really appreciate when people keep their negative feelings to themselves since I already deal with my own kids being kids, I dont need adults behaving that way to me as well... at least the kids have an excuse.

Ummm milk goes in those wheaties dear.:P
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Ok y'all... The weather has cleared up here and jumpers should be here in about 2 hours... Enough to fill the plane anyway....
Hope to see you all this afternoon.
Sam

Wish I could . . .

Bogged down here with waiting and waiting and waiting on phone calls to finish this change order.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I know its a tall order but I really appreciate when people keep their negative feelings to themselves since I already deal with my own kids being kids, I dont need adults behaving that way to me as well... at least the kids have an excuse

Wouldn't waste my time in despute.......he is angry and abusive towards most everyone....especially woman....perhaps issues;);)?????? you are a skydiver and don't let ANYONE take that away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hug hug!!!!!!!!!!!

till later have fun & love each other seeya mb65johnny gates....
In skydiving, the only thing that stops you is the ground..............
PMS# 472 Muff #3863 TPM#95

waste my time

I stopped doing that with everything in my life...live and learn

you are a skydiver

dammit does that mean I have to jump again hehehe

don't let ANYONE take that away

Unless someone can erase the sky they wont be able to

;)

I am adult enough not to degrade either one of ya'll on a public forum.

Both of you need to take a deep look inside the self.

Laters,

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

Uhhh you dont degrade me on here? You accuse me of not being a skydiver, to me thats an insult. Thats hurtful and you know it and flat out dont care when you hurt peoples feelings. It wouldnt hurt if you hadnt been a friend. However that being said I am done with this issue, I will not feed the drama, but telling me to get into BASE was childish considering we BOTH know why you said it. Have a great day Kramer. If you want to say negative things about me thats fine but I will not remain quiet and hide in the shadows about it.