JENNR8R

Vitamin and Mineral Supplements

Do you take any vitamin and mineral supplements? I'm beginning to think I'm overdoing it. How would I know if I'm just wasting my money? Maybe I'm not taking enough...

Liquid Vitamin & Mineral Supplement with Amino Acids, Powerful Anti-Oxidants and Healthy Botanicals (whatever that means)

Calcium for Strong Bones and Teeth

Glucosamine and Chondrotin for Joint Health

Omega-3 Fish Oil for the Heart
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

We eat a lot of fresh garlic, but I don't swallow it as a supplement. Fresh garlic cloves....mmmmmmmm.:P

What is garlic good for other than being an effective means of birth control?... seeing that no one would want to get near you after your having eaten it.
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

What is garlic good for other than being an effective means of birth control?... seeing that no one would want to get near you after your having eaten it.

Well, it wards off vampires, for one thing. :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Morning: 800 iu E, 100mg C, 1000 mg Salmon Oil

Afternoon: 1000 mg Salmon Oil

Evening: 800 iu E, multi-vitamin, 1000 mg C, 1000 mg Salmon Oil

Too much?:D;):P

....what is Salmon Oil good for? I take the following errr'day!;

Vit-C 500mg (at least)
Calcium 500mg (twice a day)
Vit-D 400 I.U.
Super B Complex (whole bunch of shit in der)
Folic Acid 400 mcg (AKA Folate)
Magnesium 250mg

I read YOU: The Owners Manual which was written by 2 heart sugeons and highlighted on a Oprah episode and this is what they recommend you take daily!

:D

<---is in a monogomous relationship. You get over these things.:P And, I brush my teeth right after every meal--yes, even lunch;)

It's good for a lot-o-things. Mostly, good for help lowering bad choloesterol levels. Supposedly ( I think it's recently been proven in medical journals) helps prevent cancer, heart disease, etc.

:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Salmon Oil is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. Most people take fish oil, but for lower risks of magnesium levels I take pure Salmon Oil.

Omega-3s are good for EVERYTHING, for the vain it is GREAT for prevention of premature aging and healthy/glowing/gorgeous skin.

The women in my family have taken it for years.

It's in my dog's food to keep his coat shiny and healthy and his skin moisturized.

<---swears by Salmon Oil.

I LOVE aging. I feel I look better now, at 25, than I ever did before. It's amazing what happiness and a healhty lifestyle can do for someone---make them glow, everything just looks better.:)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

If you want to know if you're overdoing it.. go to http://www.mypyramid.gov/mypyramid/index.aspx and follow the steps to do a free analysis of your diet. Try to enter in the foods for a typical three day period of eating. (And be honest, enter everything!!!) This will show you any nutrient deficiencies that you have in your diet and you can see what sort of supplements you may benefit from.

There is a lot of research that fish oil is a very good thing to be taking. Also, glucosamine/chondrotin have also been found to be effective. For women, taking calcium always seems to be a safe thing too.

-Karen

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

The link that I put up there gives you a place to enter in all your foods, your age, weight, activity level, gender, height... and shows your specific needs compared to what you're getting.

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

The link that I put up there gives you a place to enter in all your foods, your age, weight, activity level, gender, height... and shows your specific needs compared to what you're getting.

WOW I got nothing but unhappy smilie faces :|:|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Did you enter in your diet?

I was stoked to enter in my food and find that the only nutrient I was mildly deficient in was Iron. And that is the only supplement that I take!

-Karen