Slappie

Save a mouse

Postwhore tips: Please add yours.

Q. How to save from clicking the Refresh button all the time an wear out your mouse and get carpul tunnel syndrom.

A. Hit the F5 key.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I hit post reply and then do it again in about 2 seconds. It advances to say I've already made my post and I just move on.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I hit post reply and then do it again in about 2 seconds. It advances to say I've already made my post and I just move on.

great minds think alike. i do the same thing! :o
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Hmm I had to test this.

I was hitting reply, typing my post. Post Reply, letting it error out, hitting F5 and Retry. Get's me back to where I can view my post or let it automaticly take me back to the forums.

This might be a short cut I hadn't thought about!!

AWESOME I CAN POST FASTER AGAIN!! YAY!! :D:D:D

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I thought this was going to be about mices.:|

What's a "mices" :P

its like meeses, but with an 'i' :|

:D

With just an i?

mices = m i c e s

meeses = m e e s e s

I see you changed the I to two Es and the C to an S. So it's more then "mices with an i" :ph34r:

dork.. :D remember folks this guy wears flipflops with SOCKS!!

I thought this was going to be about mices.:|

What's a "mices" :P

its like meeses, but with an 'i' :|

:D

With just an i?

mices = m i c e s

meeses = m e e s e s

I see you changed the I to two Es and the C to an S. So it's more then "mices with an i" :ph34r:

which is why I said "LIKE" not "IS".:P

three things.
I never claimed I can spell good. a good pw never spells good.

I never said i gots good grammars. grammer matters not ot a pw.

sox with sandals. Im makin a statement. I dont know what that statement is, but when I do. I'll have a press release. :D
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

sox with sandals. Im makin a statement. I dont know what that statement is, but when I do. I'll have a press release. :D

It's a good statement. B| A stand against stank-ass Teva feet! Post a picture of yourself making this statement in public and I'll award you TWS#3. ;)

Blues,
Dave
TWS#2
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Off topic: That just made my day, Only Dorks, Americans, Germans an maybe the ocasional S.A. wear socks with flipflops or tevas,
There is nothing so Dorkish, outlandish, bad tasteish an generally stupid looking as people who wear socks
with open style footwear.

Sorry one of my pet hates.

Gone fishing

It's a good statement. B| A stand against stank-ass Teva feet! Post a picture of yourself making this statement in public and I'll award you TWS#3. ;)

Blues,
Dave
TWS#2

Get outa my thread you sickos.. You're not contributing to the topic I've posted. This is not a free for all post where you can come hijack my thread and talk about ways to wear socks with sandals, that's just wrong...

Blues,
Dave
TWS#2

Get outa my thread you sickos.. You're not contributing to the topic I've posted. This is not a free for all post where you can come hijack my thread and talk about ways to wear socks with sandals, that's just wrong...

i have a new mission! I shall get pics of me in sandal with sox. Not just any sox, but black dress sox. Now that is EXTREME! :|
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Actually it's not, but i've got to cover my tracks with some kind of excuse.

Actually I could have a problem with my keyboard, something is causing fatal errors on this dang machine. At least it's not mine, work computer, or I'd beat the crap out of it, and it's little mouse too.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Postwhore tips: Please add yours.

Q. How to save from clicking the Refresh button all the time an wear out your mouse and get carpul tunnel syndrom.

A. Hit the F5 key.

Another way is to incorporate the back function into your brand new mouse and then activate that function - scroll up and click on bonfire. . . . saves time and clicks.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

How's that? B|

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)