lisamariewillbe

I have been on

Hold with my bank for 32 mins.... but every minute or so I am reminded that if I hang up and call back that I will be put at the back of the line since calls are answered in the order they are recieved...

Im thinking of ways to pay revenge... like asking them to please hold while I gather the info they will want and placing the phone by radio...

Oh and it keeps saying "The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese" [:/]
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

I think you should go down in person and rob the joint.

I get 30% for devising the plan.

But you split the jal time even steven.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Im thinking of ways to pay revenge...

Simple. Do what I plan on doing. Make billions, buy the bank, fire the dumb ass who decided to have all customer calls go to an answering service; demote the customer service people who don't bother picking up your call; promote the janitor to COB. Simple, really.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Big man works in a bank...I need ideas for a high intrest savings acount. Ideas?

Rob a bank.:D:D

Lots of banks have some good savings accounts these days with rates higher and all. I'm not sure what requirements they have though. I don't really deal with retail stuff.
I saw something the other day about a money market savings account. I can't remember what bank it was for. From what I see everyday, those aren't bad if you leave your money alone.
Skymama's #2 stalker -