psipike02

MTV Movie Awards - Student Filmmaker Award

Hey everyone,

If all of you guys could help me out and do me and my fraternity bros a huge favor....

One of my brother produced a student film this year called "The Spiral Project" which is basically a story about a very hopeful and creative student in high school who ventures on a trail of drugs, prostitution, and gangs and neglects everything from family and friends. It has a twist ending, but I assure you its damn good as I was in the movie.

Anyways, he submitted his film to MTV and right now they are having voting for Best Student Film.

PLEASE PLEASE TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND GO THERE EVERY DAY AND VOTE LIKE 1 MILLION TIMES.

It would mean so much to not only me and the rest of us who were in the movie, but to Jarrett as well - the guy who directed and produced it.

So if you can all go here and vote for Jarrett Slavin - "The Spiral Project" every day until the polls close, I will find some kind of way to thank all of you..
http://www.mtv.com/ontv/movieawards/ma06/#/ontv/movieawards/ma06/category.jhtml?categoryId=mtvu

If you wanna know more about the movie, you can go here:
www.spiralproject.com

Thanks alot guys....B|

Carl
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

I just checked out the link that you posted and the host web site marcdrake.com is a guy that I grew up with and went to highschool with. What a small world. I sent an email off to him I haven't seen him in years.

Also I voted for the film.

Matt Davies