drdiesel

TOOL - 10,000 Days album case & artwork

Be sure and go buy TOOL's new album 10,000 Days!

The album case has two stereoscopic lenses on it. Then you look at the artwork inside with the lenses. You may look funny as you view the artwork but it is seriously the coolest album design I have ever seen! Alex Grey www.alexgrey.com did TOOL's last album artwork as well as this one. I think 10,000 Days is even better!!

Check it out!
---------------------
Twin Falls BASE Co.
208-423-8080
www.twinfallsbase.com

I just bought the CD, I haven't listened to the entire album. The first 3 tracks are great. The single "Vicarious" sounds somewhat like their last album Lateralus.

But the unique album case pretty much makes it a must buy, even if your a casual fan.
---------------------
Twin Falls BASE Co.
208-423-8080
www.twinfallsbase.com

I am a huge Tool fan. I buy their stuff sight-unseen now. www.toolband.com has a tease/hint of one of the new tracks (I've heard none of them). Cool. It sucks having to wait so long for their albums, but it's worth it. B|
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

i just bought it for 11.99 at sam goody then walked around the mall and saw a sign at hot topic selling it for 9.99. it was a pleasant surprise since i expected to pay 18.99. i listened to the first 8 tracks on the way home and they were good, but my truck doesn't have the best sound. i'm sure i looked like a douche trying to look and the artwork at stoplights. i must not be looking at it right, because it just looks like blurry double vision to me. it must be like those stupid pictures where you have to focus your eyes further away to see some 3d image of a dolphin. i could never get those fucking things either.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com