Snowwhite

Pink Mafia at the WFFC

Ok, so if we were to host a PMS dive, and then were to make a special WFFC Pink Mafia T-shirt or hat to commemorate the event, which do you think you would prefer?
i think it is something that we need to mention in our event fliers locally, so that the kids who come to the convention could meet all of the cool ladies who join in on the jump and could get their autographs!
Any thoughts?
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

i think we need a woman haters club (ala little rascals fame) jump too.... just to even things out.... but maybe that kind of jump would go better at the rainbow boogie..lol....

I really enjoyed Scotty Carbones take on the "bears in the air" jump that we had one year. It was billed as all law enforcement types. We announced it for several days from manifest, and then Scotty walked up to the mic and announced that we would have all ex convicts on the next jump. That way the cons would be chasing the cops for a change!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

i think we need a woman haters club (ala little rascals fame) jump too.... just to even things out.... but maybe that kind of jump would go better at the rainbow boogie..lol....

hey wingy, so what shall we call it? PMSlovers jump?
I hear some of you guys look really SEXY in pink!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]