weegegirl

Name that movie...

"Listen kid, I'm not gonna bullshit you, all right? I don't give a good fuck what you know, or don't know, but I'm gonna torture you anyway, regardless. Not to get information. It's amusing, to me, to torture a cop. You can say anything you want cause I've heard it all before. All you can do is pray for a quick death, which you ain't gonna get."

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

"Listen kid, I'm not gonna bullshit you, all right? I don't give a good fuck what you know, or don't know, but I'm gonna torture you anyway, regardless. Not to get information. It's amusing, to me, to torture a cop. You can say anything you want cause I've heard it all before. All you can do is pray for a quick death, which you ain't gonna get."

Resivour Dogs
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Never get this one... I actually had to look it up myself. So NO CHEATING! :P

"What a bunch of garbage; liberal, democrat, conservative, republican. It's all there to control you! Two sides of the same coin. Two management teams bidding for control, the CEO job of Slavery, Incorporated! The truth is out there in front of you, but they lay out this buffet of lies. I'm sick of it, and I'm not going to take a bite out of it, do you got me?"

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

"Hello? Hello? Can you hear me?"

Awesome movie.

Pink Floyd's The Wall

Well they also say that in The Wall, when they bust down the hotel room door. :S

Actually it was "Hey, what's goin' on? Can you hear me?" into a severed ear.

[Lou hits Tyler in the face] Do you hear me now?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Waking Life (2001) :P

AWESOME JOB!!

Now try this one.. much easier.

"You see, to be quite frank, Kevin, the fabric of the universe is far from perfect. It was a bit of botched job, you see. We only had seven days to make it. And that's where this comes in. This is the only map of all the holes. Well, why repair them? Why not use them to get stinking rich? "

Waking Life (2001) :P

AWESOME JOB!!

Now try this one.. much easier.

"You see, to be quite frank, Kevin, the fabric of the universe is far from perfect. It was a bit of botched job, you see. We only had seven days to make it. And that's where this comes in. This is the only map of all the holes. Well, why repair them? Why not use them to get stinking rich? "

Ummm Hitch Hikers?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Was I right, is it Clerks?

uhhh.... ummm.... i think you skipped a few posts. :D you're a little late dude. :P

Noone even tried this one . . .
[Lou hits Tyler in the face] Do you hear me now?

as i have posted before -

This one is easy

"BAT WING MOTHA FUCKA"

Are you sure? are you thinking of "waiting"?

"When the Jews return to Zion
And a comet rips the sky
And the Holy Roman Empire rises,
Then You and I must die.
From the eternal sea he rises,
Creating armies on either shore,
Turning man against his brother
'Til man exists no more."

You people so suck at this game... :|

No that wasn't a movie quote. :ph34r:

OK - so we suck at a game that we don't know the rules to.

and . . .

you are telling us this in a thread that is supposed to be about movie quotes - just so I have all this strait.:ph34r:

Hmmm does "strait" mean the same thing as straight? If so, then your answer is yes.

Hmmm does "strait" mean the same thing as straight? If so, then your answer is yes.

My Bad - i was just replying to a country music thread . . .

What movie?

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

..... I was wayyyyy off. B|