turtlespeed

By The Way . . .

. . . do you think that, using any other phrase, a subject of conversation could be lessened or diminished anymore?

Just curious.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

. . . do you think that, using any other phrase, a subject of conversation could be lessened or diminished anymore?

Sure. "According to Walt....."

Walt

True, but don't think that "According to walt" would have made much sense.

technicaly - it would have . . . but that's another thread.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Yup substitute "Moreover"
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

No - because that would like "In addition to" not - "Oh, yeah this slipped my mind until now, and I just happened to remember this, because it is so fucking insignificant that I shouldn't possibly remember this unless I happened to be bored and mindlessly wondering in and out of my thoughts."

No - because that would like "In addition to" not - "Oh, yeah this slipped my mind until now, and I just happened to remember this, because it is so fucking insignificant that I shouldn't possibly remember this unless I happened to be bored and mindlessly wondering in and out of my thoughts."

they sound the same to me:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: in addition to, moreover, by the way. Same shit different colour (or bath tub as the case may be):ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

It only show's the character of the particular individual in this... [:/]

Luv's g

yeah - I guess.

I'm having a hard time understanding how importnat of a statement must have followed those three words for you to care so much.

It's usually, "By the way, I forgot to water the plants." But this sounds more like, "By the way, I'm leaving you for your best friend."