SkydiveStMarys

Disappointed in myself

Not sure why I am so disturbed by this dream..but it woke me up and it lingers on in my mind. Whats it all mean?

You are fighting yourself over finances -

you are all people in your dreams.

the question is - what are you feeling guilty for spending money on?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Woke up from a dream this morning...basically in the dream I was robbed at knife point, I ended up giving the money away, bill by bill, 'cause he kept asking for more, and then I finally handed over the entire wade of cash and said, "here take it." He (not sure who it was, never say his face) just walked away.
I remember in the dream looking at the knife and realizing that it was "only" a steak knife...I could have taken it from him/kicked his ass and I didn't....I just gave him what he wanted....Damn! I'm such a wuss.

Not sure why I am so disturbed by this dream..but it woke me up and it lingers on in my mind. Whats it all mean?

Bobbi

This one's actually very easy.

Someone or something in your life is slowing sucking the life out of you. For some reason you aren't standing up for yourself and deep inside you know it.

So what is it? Work? A relative? A sig. other? Walt? :D

I bet you know deep down what it's about. It's got nothing to do with money or the steak knife. It's all about having your energy taken away and not getting any in return from someone or something.

Now you just have to figure out how to fix this little problem. Keep telling yourself that you are worth it. You are a strong, caring, loving person filled with strength and you deserve to be treated as such.

That'll be $150.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

"This one's actually very easy.

Someone or something in your life is slowing sucking the life out of you. For some reason you aren't standing up for yourself and deep inside you know it.

So what is it? Work? A relative? A sig. other? Walt?

I bet you know deep down what it's about. It's got nothing to do with money or the steak knife. It's all about having your energy taken away and not getting any in return from someone or something.

Now you just have to figure out how to fix this little problem. Keep telling yourself that you are worth it. You are a strong, caring, loving person filled with strength and you deserve to be treated as such.

That'll be $150. "

DING DING DING DING!!!!

We have a winner.......

Oh thank you thank you!!

Walt! Its been real...but good bye!!!:P

WoW My life feels renewed!! I feel like a load has been lifted off my back!!

:D:D:D:D

Can I write you a check...it'll be placed in the mail tomorrow.;)

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

Hello Bobbi- Perhaps you are feeling powerless as though there are things in your life that you do not have control of or power over! I am a strong believer in dreams and that they are a way for us to process the millions of stimuli--visual, auditory, emotional, intellectual etc that we experience everyday. Are you heading in a new direction in your life... and well we do not have an inexpensive addiction (to skydiving)
in fact our addiction can be rather costly and with sensory over load to boot. But what do I know? I will ask you to think about the feeling you had when you awoke from the dream and when did you last have that feeling---what was going on? Dreams can be our nightmares or positive goals for our future--we get to choose:D
It's never too late to have a happy childhood!! Have a happy day!!
Janet

Woke up from a dream this morning...basically in the dream I was robbed at knife point, I ended up giving the money away, bill by bill, 'cause he kept asking for more, and then I finally handed over the entire wade of cash and said, "here take it." He (not sure who it was, never say his face) just walked away.
I remember in the dream looking at the knife and realizing that it was "only" a steak knife...I could have taken it from him/kicked his ass and I didn't....I just gave him what he wanted....Damn! I'm such a wuss.

Bobbi

Here - try this.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun