waltappel

Jack in the Box Restaurants

I guess you could call them restaurants. Anyway, years ago a friend was working at one when a really drunk guy came through the drive through.

"Where's Jack?", the drunk guy asked.

The guys working there had heard this at least five zillion times, so they gave the standard response.

"Jack's not here".

The drunk guy came back with, "Oh, Jack off today?".

Ok, it seemed funnier at the time, but it's still kinda funny.

Walt

I had a friend named Jack. And, Jack worked at Papa John's when I worked at PJ. One day, Jack wasn't there, and I said, "So, who let Jack off?" Yeah, yeah... Still funny to me... I didn't realize what I said until after everyone started laughing.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I had a friend named Jack. And, Jack worked at Papa John's when I worked at PJ. One day, Jack wasn't there, and I said, "So, who let Jack off?" Yeah, yeah... Still funny to me... I didn't realize what I said until after everyone started laughing.

I was at Spaceland one time when Super Dave was talking about the nasty taste he had in his mouth from somehow getting some mosquito repellent in there.

"Damn, I got Off in my mouth!!!!"

Yeah, all us dirty minded pervs thought the same thing!:D:D

Walt

....Jack off today?"

Anybody else kinda seeing a 'theme' to Walt's topics here the last couple days??:|

What, you preferred the turd theme?

Walt

I'm not complaining mind you...just an observation!:P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

You know, it really is weird... Just in another thread you were stating you weren't trying to be dirty minded, then you come up with a "Jack's off" thread AFTER you tell ME I was make you hard... Hmmm... Walt... Do I need to come to Houston and spank you? :o;)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

You know, it really is weird... Just in another thread you were stating you weren't trying to be dirty minded, then you come up with a "Jack's off" thread AFTER you tell ME I was make you hard... Hmmm... Walt... Do I need to come to Houston and spank you? :o;)

Shit, I'll come up there and you can spank me like the filthy little worm that I am!!!

Woohoo!!!!

Walt

Shit, I'll come up there and you can spank me like the filthy little worm that I am!!!

Woohoo!!!!

Walt

Good... I'll need someone to drive my Civic home after I buy my little Del Sol. ;) All it took was a threat to spank you for you to come see me. :D

....Jack off today?"

Anybody else kinda seeing a 'theme' to Walt's topics here the last couple days??:|

I'm thinkin', there might be some weird fetish thing here. Then, he wants to be spanked? There's definately something strange here!

Chuck

I'm thinkin', there might be some weird fetish thing here. Then, he wants to be spanked? There's definately something strange here!

And this is news to you? :D;)

I mean, we have the glory hole story, then the turd! What next?!?! :S

And this is news to you? :D;)

I mean, we have the glory hole story, then the turd! What next?!?! :S

I'm gettin' concerned for him! I just know, beneath that perverted exterior beats the heart of a really good guy! Aw, who am I kiddin'?:D

Chuck

...beats the heart ...

Ahh...that's NOT a heart beat you hear, it's a TIME BOMB ticking!
:ph34r:

Holy crap! EVERYBODY... hit the dirt... he's gonna blow!:o

Who's he gonna blow??:o
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

...beats the heart ...

Ahh...that's NOT a heart beat you hear, it's a TIME BOMB ticking!
:ph34r:

Holy crap! EVERYBODY... hit the dirt... he's gonna blow!:o

Who's he gonna blow??:o

Nah, I ain't gonna blow, I'm gonna jerk off!:D:D

Walt

It reminds me of the announcers on the World Poker Tour.

I get a kick out of listening to them sometimes and sometimes i like to just listen to the show while i'm on the computor and not watching.

You hear them say things like, "Well, Annie Duke has a Ace Jack Off suit" and the other guy says, "but what she don't know, but we do because we have the WPT cam is that Phil has the Nuts" Then the other guy says, "well, she'll know in a minute if he goes All-In":ph34r: