NWFlyer

I have become addicted...

So you're saying you want me to cook you and Beth breakfast one morning in LP? >:(;) Hey, I was just trying to help! :):D

Blues,
Dave

Only if it's GOOD! I think I may be waking you in the morning for the press though.... :D

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Step 1 - Just once, get rid of the strawberries, almonds, and walnuts and spruce it up with lutefisk, kimchee, and cherry-flavored cough syrup.

Program complete.

You know, I was gonna offer to let you stay on my sofabed after the Social D show, but if there's any risk you'll fix that for breakfast ... NO!:D

Only if it's GOOD! I think I may be waking you in the morning for the press though.... :D

Hey, you know how much I like a good morning "press". :)
Blues,
Dave

:o ............. :$ ................ :o ..............

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Still addicted?

Did you get it under control?

Man, I've heard that an oatmeal addiction can be really tough to kick : )

Let us know how you're doing and what sort of support we can provide. I've got a box of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough pop-tarts. If you PM me your address, I'll mail them to you.
Jump, Land, Pack, Repeat...

I had a waffle this morning. It was good. But it wasn't oatmeal. I suspect come Tuesday morning I'll be back to my addiction. [:/]
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I had a waffle this morning. It was good. But it wasn't oatmeal. I suspect come Tuesday morning I'll be back to my addiction. [:/]

Work your program! Call your sponsor! Go to a meeting! Don't through your life away!

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...