niolosoiale

Clearing up some things about beer.

Ok. Bare with me on this because not being able to legally engage in social drinking during which I was able to be a supplier, has left me with out the ole' know-how on how to deliver when you allegedly owe beer. (Yeah yeah, I'm a tard in this department.)

Really this all boils down to one simple question. How do you determine what kind of fucking beer ya get? :D

NOTE: I typed a 5 sentence paragraph elaborately adding contextual bullshit which served to overcomplicate the very simple question stated above. I'm way too damn verbose on forums.

Yeah, I really don't mind looking uncool. I've been a nerd all my life and don't expect to change anytime soon.:)
Besides, they're all way-cool shit-hot mad-skills skydivers! You and I... aren't.:P

Yet!;)

Matt

Each drop zone has its own brand choice. Observing will usually tell you what brand they like.
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

Guest 1010
>Bare with me

If you had your clothes on at the store when you buy beer .... ya might fit in better ;)

You can have it good, fast, or cheap: pick two.

Shiner Bock.

Its a very easy choice.

Or Newcastle or Fattire.

Atleast those are the beers of choice at my DZ. Your DZ probably wants Schaffer Light, so that's what you should get for your DZ.

>:(
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."