billvon

Memorial site for Barb Duke

Anyone that were good friends with Barb, please go to her web site www.barbduke and fill out the rememberance page. Her mom needs your good wishes and stories more than ever. I know she would appreciate how much the world loved her.

Thanks

Linda

Skydiving gave me a reason to live
I'm not afraid of what I'll miss when I die...I'm afraid of what I'll miss as I live

Holly crap! Not Barb! I have now lost my first friend in this sport. BSBD I will never forget the leap-of-faith cancer jumps we did together. May your soul be in peace and you be seated at the right hand of our father in heaven.

God Bless,
Scott

CSA #699 Muff #3804

Kate,
I commissioned Steve to make that sketch from the attached picture. I ordered three of the prints from Steve and he sent one to each of us gals. Barb had the sketch framed up, and her mom now has the sketch. I'm sure we'll see it at the Memorial Service, but if you would like a copy, let me know.

Edit to add: I also included a copy of it on the CD I sent to Linda for the DVD she is putting together.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey