xenaswampjumper

best cold/flu medicine

So I have been overwhelmed with work etc and have gotten sick. What are the best medicines to take that help you feel better but without the nasty feeling of just wanting to sleep again when you wake up in the morning??

I have great stuff for making it through the day, but am having problems finding stuff that doesn't make me feel yucky in the morning when I wake up.

till later have fun & love each other seeya mb65johnny gates....
In skydiving, the only thing that stops you is the ground..............
PMS# 472 Muff #3863 TPM#95

I have had pretty good luck with "Airbourne." It won't win any prizes for good taste and it appears to be mostly vitamin C, but it sure has seemed to make an impact. Just placebo effect? maybe.

I almost never get sick and I don't really like to take medicine of any kind, but on the rare occasion where I start to feel off and my throat starts to get soar it has helped a lot. The best part = no side effects.

I have great stuff for making it through the day, but am having problems finding stuff that doesn't make me feel yucky in the morning when I wake up.

I see the problem here;);)...........don't go to sleep.:P:P
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Tamiflu is an antiviral and is the best treatment for flu. failing that, i would dose up on paracetamol, don't underestimate that drug! Helps with pain, brings down a temperature, it is really good), get some rest, and keep your fluids up with some sugery drink.