weegegirl

Would it be bad...

Only if you don't like pain or blindness in one eye. Otherwise, it's a great plan!

edit. What he said. Are you OK? Never occurred to me to be serious... :|

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

what's-a-matter baby? can't get NPR at work this morning? :D

here's what will make it all better... keep the pen clenched in your hand, go to the cube next to you and jab it in the eye of your most annoying co-worker! take it out, then jab it in the OTHER eye!

there... don'tcha feel better now? told ya!

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Better yet, jam it in a co-worker's eye. If you can't find one around your office, come over to mine, we have plenty idiots around here that are BEGGING for it.

Thank God it's a 3 day weekend here and i only have another 30 minutes of being stuck here... :)

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Are you ok?

Just fine thanks, if you don't count suffering from extreme boredom, serious lack of sleep, over caffeination, and hunger, with a side of horrifyingly annoying coworkers. :P

But yes. Just fine thanks. :D

Sticking a pen in my eye just sounds like it would have great entertainment value right now. Plus, I was listening to NPR THIS MORNING about how the hospital emergency rooms can't handle the numbers these days. :P (That was for YOU Micro!)

Are you ok?

Just fine thanks, if you don't count suffering from extreme boredom, serious lack of sleep, over caffeination, and hunger, with a side of horrifyingly annoying coworkers. :P

But yes. Just fine thanks. :D

Sticking a pen in my eye just sounds like it would have great entertainment value right now. Plus, I was listening to NPR THIS MORNING about how the hospital emergency rooms can't handle the numbers these days. :P (That was for YOU Micro!)

thanks babe, I heard the same piece, actually. doesn't that just make you feel all bonded to me and stuff? we listened to the SAME radio show at the SAME time! AAWWWW!

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!? wait wait wait wait wait..... YOU were listening the NPR???????? Say it ain't so!

Yeah, I TOLD you I DO listen to it on occasion, like when I'm coked out of my mind and haven't slept in three days! lol!!

yes, I confess... I do listen...

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

***BEEP BEEP!! WARNING WARNING WARNING***

This Thread Has Been Condemned!! Do to an overabundance of FLUFF!! It's gotten to the level you cannot function correctly or breath. Please vacate and such.

Thanks, from fluff killers inc.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."