bigway

50% off wings certificates for sale.

I had a wings certificate that I'd won in a raffle, and I didn't want to use it (I'd just bought my gear), and I mentioned it to a friend. He did the math on what he was actually saving between using the certificate and buying through a dealer, and we split the difference. He still saved money, and I had some pocket money for jump tickets.

Only $300? Aint that better than nothing? Let me see...$300 divided by $21 (the cost of a slot at SSM) 14 jumps for FREE!!! I agree I used it to get my better half to let me buy a container "Baby it will be a $800 savings!" Whatever, it worked and I got a brand new container!

i agree, its pretty bad to see these things going for that high.

at my old DZ, if someone who got it didn't need it, they would give it to someone who did.

I got a 50% off wings one that way from someone, and I've given away certificates before too. I think thats the way it SHOULD be done.

MB 3528, RB 1182

exactly. That is very fair. you get something for winning the cert and sell it at a fair price, at the same time the buyer buys something that helps them save some money. nothing wrong with that. win win situation for both people.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store