jumpjunkie

Lurkers UNITE!

Why should we let all these post whores have all the fun. All you lurkers that have been reading behind the scene, come out and let us show them who we really are. Who's with me?

Yeah, I have been drinking. Sorry, baby.

Tubing, so easy a caveman can do it.

2800 jumps to 45 posts? With that kind of postloading, you shouldn't be posting drunk. Do you want to get hurt? :o
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Why should we let all these post whores have all the fun. All you lurkers that have been reading behind the scene, come out and let us show them who we really are. Who's with me?

i have a bad habit of killing threads.. :S

*watches this one die*:P

2800 jumps to 45 posts? With that kind of postloading, you shouldn't be posting drunk. Do you want to get hurt? :o

She's got a point. Knowing you, you may just be better off training for that head down state record next weekend drunk than posting drunk. :S

Ok..lurker here..and drunk..I see who you are...You keep me so entertained...:D:D:D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Please be gentle. I thought it was time to...to...I don't know.

I just know that there are more out there like me. Aren't you interested to know, too?

I know what you thought, but please, listen to those who have more experience than you. We've learned from the mistakes of others and we only tell you these things for your own good.

I know you think you're ready. You're almost a 50-post wonder. But this is the most dangerous time for new posters. You think you know it all, but then you get to 1000 posts and you realize just how much you don't know about posting.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

You may not like to read what I'm typing, but you have to slow down. Your postloading is still low, and are upsizing too quickly. I would hate to read about you in the posting incident forum.:|
You're only a 50 post wonder. Read and digest what posters with much more experience have to say. It will keep you alive...:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Please be gentle. I thought it was time to...to...I don't know.

I just know that there are more out there like me. Aren't you interested to know, too?

Yet, another lurker comes outta th'closet. and begs ta be shagged rotten.:o:ph34r::ph34r:
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

I'd probably fly a hell of a lot better that way. But they will only let me do Jager Bombs afterwards. __________________________________________________

Are you sure you weren't drinking the day you shot my tandem vid. and stills? You did an AWESOME job!
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

How many posts should I have before I start talking to AggieDave?

You can talk to AggieDave any time you want! That's the beautiful thing about dropzone.com; there's very few postgods. Sure, there's some asshole postgods who think they're better than you and won't help the newbies, but I think AggieDave will help you learn anything you want to know about posting. :D

FUCK 'EM! FUCK 'EM ALL!!!

Post whatever you want to post. Nobody knows your limits but you. They're just a bunch of geisers who are *jealous* of your natural posting skill.

So what if you hurt yourself, you're the only one who has to deal with it.

I've seen your keyboard, you can handle it.

edited to add: :S:PB|:D;)