arni999

Yet Another Scam

After having my canopy for sale on the classified section, and succesfully selling it, i forgot to remove the listing. A few days ago i received an email from somebody who said his name was 'Mark Cole'. Strange really as his 'brand new' username on here is John01. After reading previous scam notices, it was plain to see that it was a scam. Not that it mattered as i had already sold my canopy. But i thought it would be fun to have a little play around with him and see how far i can take it. I have included the whole of the email thread so far below

Maybe best to read from bottom to top

Hi Mark,

My full name and address is

Patrick Charles Plod
69 Butlover Avenue
Twatmansland
Cockworth
CW87 3TH

mikey harris is a name i use on the internet as somebody once tried to rip me off. I now only give my real name to peoplewho i trust

I do not have a telephone but you can contact me at work on 0116 222 2222 and just ask for PC Plod

If you have any further questions, just give me a call or drop me an email

Regards
Patrick Plod
----- Original Message -----
To: Mikey Harris
Sent: Sunday, July 02, 2006 5:53 PM
Subject: Re: payment details

Hi
Thanks you very much for your Question, my client is well train so i will like you to mail me your full name and address with your phone number so that the payment can be lodge in to you as soon as possible.

Thanks

Mikey Harris wrote:
Hi Mark,

Here is a picture of the canopy. As you can see, it is in very good condition.

I really need to know though, has your client been trained in the rubber strapon technique? As i said before, it can be very painful if you are not fully up to date with rubber strapons. I know somebody that used a rubber strapon before without the proper training and he was in hospital for 6 months recovering from some very serious injuries. Please tell me if your client is fully trained in this or i cannot sell you the canopy.

Also, does your client use butplugs when he is packing? Using butplugs when packing one of these is critical, it can be very messy without them! please tell me if he does use them or not. If he doesnt then i will not be able to sell you the canopy.

If you have any other questions, just drop me a mail

Regards
Mikey

To: Mikey Harris
Sent: Saturday, July 01, 2006 10:54 AM
Subject: payment details

Hello
Thanks you very much for your urgent response, i will like you to send the pics, and i have relay it to my client and is very interested in buying it, and i have already explained everything to him about the canopy.

And he wants to pay the amount you charged on it.he now requested for your Full Name and Address with your Phone Number so that he can make the check for you.because he is paying with a Money Order OR cashier's check which will easy to cash at your Bank.

And i will also arrange for the shipping agent who will come for the picking up at your house.when the check clears.
thanks for your co-operation.

Mikey Harris wrote:
Hi there,

The canopy is still for sale and is £300. The photo is on the advert. The
canopy has 370 jumps and is in excellent condition.

As it is a stilleto though, i must insist that you are fully trained in the
rubber strapon insertion technique, as without this training, entry can be
quite painful. if you have this though, i will sell the canopy to you

Please mail me back if you have any further questions

Regards
Mikey

To:
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2006 8:13 PM
Subject: Dropzone.com Classifieds - Response to your Ad

Hi Mike Harris,

On 30-Jun-2006 someone submitted their contact information in response to
your ad in the Dropzone.com Classifieds. Please reply to this email to
contact the person directly.

Username => john01

URL =>
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/detail_page.cgi?ID=36659&d=1

Name => mark

FromEmail => [email protected]

City =>

Country =>

Comments => Hi
i am interested in buying your your main canopies and i will like you to
send the pics and also mail me the general condition of it with the final
asking price of it.
pls mail me back so that we can discuss more about it.
Thanks

Youll have to read it form bottom to top to get the full picture

For those who dont know, PC Plod is a very English thing and was a character in noddy (cartoon). the number i have provided is actually my local police force number! What better way to scam a scammer than to give your number as the local police units and to get him to ask for PC Plod!

I'm running out of ideas now though. If anyone can think stuff to say to him, let me know and ill see how far i can go with this

Mikey aka PC Plod

Mikey
------------------------------------------
Fear Is Weakness Leaving Your Body

Hey PC Plod!

I had a great laugh reading your post. Great job confirming that the client is "well train".

You might want to find out if the client needs a BPA (Butt Plug Assn.) approved vibro stick that is inserted into the packing box to help get the stilleto deeper inside.

I might say that i can only sell it to him if he can give me proper knowledge that he himself is trained. maybe ask him to take a photo with a sign saying "I use rubber strap-ons" do you think he'd be willing if he thought he was gonna make a load of money out of it. Ive seen a couple of scams where people have done this and its worked then! hahaha

Mikey
------------------------------------------
Fear Is Weakness Leaving Your Body