Girlfalldown

A very strange photo on our digital camera..

So I get home last night from a lousy trip to Hawaii (my back pack was stolen out of a rental car with my wallet, money, cc, checkbook, Jump tickets, pretty much my whole life in it the 3rd day I was there) Had to jump through hoops to get on the flight home without any ID. Got a rough and short night of sleep and I was getting ready for work this morning when I picked up boyfalldown's digital camera and clicked through a couple of pictures of Tall Guy being climbed by various women when suddenly I saw a picture that was so disturbing...so very very disturbing and utterly confusing that I think I may have gone blind for a minute or 2....

chopchop?
Tallguy?
Boyfalldown?

anyone know what I'm talking about?

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

I did see Josh in the corner with the camera in his drawers.... I think I know what you saw.. Oh! the horror!!! ***

I cannot even begin to describe. I first thought it was someones armpit. Then I looked closer...

--------------

Welcome home, beautiful.. jim needs ya***

don't you mean Jim kneads ya?

Both... it took 6 or 7 of us to console him all weekend long.. he was so depressed and had separation anxiety.. The only thing we could do to help was to help him consume large quantities of alcohol and skydive with him... It was very, very sad... I can barely remember it.. I mean it hurts to try to think.. I mean.. well.. welcome home, Shannon.. And Jim.. did ya get the rug steamcleaned? and what did you do about the uh.. you know.. in the whatsathingy?B|:):S:D:D:D:D
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

Hmm fuzzy picture of a scrotum, only 1 ball, large scar... We all know who THAT is!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very Good Watson...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chopchop

Man...you had me sweating there. ;)

-- Hope you don't die. --

I'm fucking winning

2 gallons of ammonia and a REALLY REALLY big mop took care of your umm umm umm little "stain"...

and did ya wash the walls? and pick up all the bottles? did ya hide those tapes? :P
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

Man...you had me sweating there.

Hmm... no I don't recall seeing any sweat in the picture

Sweat, hair, toilet paper residue, you name it, I saw it.

--------------

Dudes.

How you managed to take that teenage English chick home with you baffles me.

:o Huh? What? An English girl? I no see no English girl... I have no idea what you are talking about. Really..:$

:oPsssstt... Jim.. don't let Shannon open the closet in the guest room until I am out of state.. :o
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

Dudes.

How you managed to take that teenage English chick home with you baffles me.

:o Huh? What? An English girl? I no see no English girl... I have no idea what you are talking about. Really..:$

:oPsssstt... Jim.. don't let Shannon open the closet in the guest room until I am out of state.. :o

yay! I have a dead English girl in my closet... hey wait a second...

--------------

yay! I have a dead English girl in my closet... hey wait a second...

:S Well.. she wasn't quite dead but remember when we put her legs up behind her.... uh never mind.. if she is still breathing, you might want to drop her off somewhere where she'll be found.. I don't think she'll be able to talk for a few months anyway.. and after what NastyClown did to her, i think she'd be afraid... very afraid... >:(
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

and after what NastyClown did to her, i think she'd be afraid... very afraid...

I missed NastyClown? I MISS EVERYTHING!!!! I sure hope someone got this on video. We can watch it tonight whilst I punish my bad boy.

--------------