RoysPlayThing

SPEEEEEDO DAY!! ...

Hot skydiving men in Speedos? Nope, not interested at all. :|

Can't get to the pics here at work ... good thing I checked 'em out at the hotel last night. >:(
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

And we don't have any hot mens in Atlanta???

.. we have a few. :|:D

Yes, but you know where I was last night. I didn't get to hang out with the hot skydiver mens last night.

Besides, none of them ever wear Speedos. :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Besides, none of them ever wear Speedos. :D

Lets all thank god for that!! :D

Actually.. no. The Skydive Atlanta mens can totally handle it. The Farm.. eh... no so much.. (Sorry LEE!) :D

But what I'd *REALLY* like to see is the mens of BAS and SDA Speedo Day! Month! Year! :)
.. not that I have any allegiances towards any particular mens at either drop zone.. :):)

Who is the guy that is like 6'6 and 290 lbs...He's huge!!:D:o:D:)

Bobbi

There's a couple of really tall guys in the photos - one is TallGuy and one is SkydiveXXL. TallGuy's taller and has more hair on his head than on his face. SkydiveXXL is short(er) and has the opposite hair configuration (and, IIRC from the photos, had a lot of hair hanging out of his ass).:D:D:D

But what I'd *REALLY* like to see is the mens of BAS and SDA Speedo Day! Month! Year! :)

I will SO sign up to judge that. :)

I will SO sign up to judge that. :)

If there is a calendar shoot in request ... I would love to be the photographer, no doubt about it. :D;):)

P.S. SkydiveStMarys .. TallGuy is 6'9" :)

Who is the guy that is like 6'6 and 290 lbs...He's huge!!:D:o:D:)

Bobbi

I aint no runt 6'6er. That's 6'9" and now I have to get on a scale and make sure I'm still around 265. I kinda fell off the health bandwagon I was on at the start of the year.