Hambone

I Hate my Waiter.

I dont know if it was the worst.. but my dad and I tried to have lunch at Max & Ermas.. we sat there for 20 minutes before a server came to us.. so to apologize she brought us a bowl of soup. My spoon was obviously fresh out of a dirty chocolate sundae dish.
We left.

What is the worst Service experience you have ever had in a restaurant?

Well, since I work in a restaurant, I can't really say much. :S We have unhappy people all the time... Like when one of our servers was pissed at a lady for assuming (correctly) that he was gay, so he "accidentally" dropped a full tray of drinks on her, or the one time where a host overlooked the wait sheet, sat three people before the ones that were really next on the list, and they complained saying that we are a bunch of racist assholes because the were hispanic (and we sat them with a black server).

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

If you haven't read it, you need to start following Waiter Rant. Dude writes really well and he tells a good story.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I work in a restaurant so I am a bit more understanding of waiters...not that Im saying i've never had bad service...

Once at the Olive Garden the lady forgot to bring my alfredo dipping sauce I ordered with my breadsticks...She remembered at the end of the meal and brought it with my coffee and dessert, though, and asked if I still wanted it...:S