redwings

And the stupid criminal of the week goes to...

Puppy stealer caught on tape!

Man Steals Puppy By Putting It In His Pants
http://www.kxan.com/Global/story.asp?S=5189147&nav=0s3d

This, my dear skydivers, is what I do at work every night. And listening to the police scanner, too, but this is more fun.
Why don't you just go to the police station in a red clown suit and let everybody know what we're doing here?

I have a phobia for moobs. Thanks, youknowwhoyouare.

He got away with it. It was a goofy way to acquire a puppy but I'd say he won. ;)

So, you admire a thief who gets away with stealing ? Are you a thief yourself, and look up to other successful crooks ? What have you "won", lately ?

I hope your friends at the DZ check your pants for altimeters, ProTracs, etc. when you leave.

Just curious.

Kevin

Jeez. Judge much?

I think the point was that he wasn't a "stupid criminal" - stupid criminals get caught because they were stupid.

This guy didn't get caught which makes him a successful thief, not a stupid one.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Of course I don't admire that sleaze & I am NO thief although you are very quick to assume. I do think he won in the battle of intelligence with the employees that failed to notice a guy leaving the shop with a puppy in his pants, don't you? :P