WrongWay

Want to know how I feel?

there is a LOT i could comment on this thread - being that i am the other person this directly effected - chaoskitty summed it up pretty well though, so i will leave it at that

and for the record he doesn't deserve your love sunshine or anyone else's for that matter

it's pathetic how the one doing wrong tries to come out sounding like the victim so people will feel sorry - not to mention that it's not a "learning experience" it you don't change your ways after the first time you make the mistake
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

Since foolishly opining before knowing the basics, I have to amend my position, now that I do know.

This is my response, edited for unvarnished opinion and directness minus shit that doesn't need to be included.

[Mad][Mad] He needs help.

Kenz is going to be fine - more than fine since she found out before it was really too late.

But what about the next girl who believes his lies? Until he gets his shit together, he won't be worth a damn to anyone - not his profession, not this community, not anyone he comes into contact with, and certainly not himself.

If he thinks he's actually got a good handle on it now, it'll only get worse. [:/]

Sounds like he wants to believe he's a good person, but his actions betray the truth: that he's one self-loathing bastard.

Jason, it doesn't matter if you give dz.blahblah lip service. It does matter rather fucking HUGELY if you're giving yourself and the people who believe in you and love you lip service.

Blah blah, right?

1) Stop airing dirty laundry on dramazone.com - it's not worth it.

2) Self-righteous people just STFU. Like you've never done anything wrong to anyone. If you don't want to forgive for something done directly to you, fine, that's your choice. If you want to think less of someone for something they did to someone else, that's fine too. But there's no need to spread the hate. People should be able to be forgiven and live down their mistakes without it being everyone's business. If it makes you feel better to have others wallow in your pain, that's sad.

3) WW - I still love you man. Personally, I only care what the people who actually know me think; the ones that know the good and the bad I've done and how I feel about those things. If someone is willing to judge me on what someone else has said, then I have no time for them anyway. I know (unrelated to this) you apologize when you think you've done something out of line, even if it has long since blown-over and been mostly forgotten. It does take a good man to do that. Take care of yourself. It's a fairly normal reaction for people to hurt others in retaliation. If they can never truly forgive or don't realize they're doing it (both of which can take some time) then they never should have been friends in the first place.
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

Now that both parties involved are posting to the thread and we can pretty much guess what all this is about, I'm going to lock this. It has train wreck written all over it.

Please use pm's if anyone feels the need to discuss this matter further with the parties involved.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon