cornishe

Source needed for RW10? screw-in style H/W

I want to replace some harnesses currently using mini rings (rw8) D-rings with big rings. As far as I know, screw-in style replacements still exist but I cannot find a source.

Where can I order these?

-abbie
Splatula Rigging, LLC
Abbie Mashaal
Skydive Idaho
Snake River Skydiving
TandemBASE

As far as I know they are NOT available any longer. But this is only based on the fact that there have been a couple of threads looking for them and no source found.

The original ones were made by U.S. Forgecraft and they are out of business. I think any other company ever produced them. The ones I've seen were RW-6-84.

I'm assuming you mean three ring release harness rings, not "d rings" as stated in your post. Seprable "D" rings are available.

And I'm hanging on to the set I have. ;)

I'm old for my age.
Terry Urban
D-8631
FAA DPRE

I want to replace some harnesses currently using mini rings (rw8) D-rings with big rings. As far as I know, screw-in style replacements still exist but I cannot find a source.

Where can I order these?

-abbie
Splatula Rigging, LLC

Last time I looked for some, DJ Assoc had recently getten a new batch (couple years ago). Might check with them... www.dj-associates.com

JW
Always remember that some clouds are harder than others...