hymandd732

Aerodyne rig

I read recently where Aerodyne is offering two week delivery on rigs. I ordered a new rig December 1st. It was delivered in the middle of April. The bad part is I sold my other rig and made arrangements to spend March and April in Deland to do some jumping. The end result is I had less than two weeks to jump because of the 19 week delay in delivering my Aerodyne.

I read recently where Aerodyne is offering two week delivery on rigs. I ordered a new rig December 1st. It was delivered in the middle of April. The bad part is I sold my other rig and made arrangements to spend March and April in Deland to do some jumping. The end result is I had less than two weeks to jump because of the 19 week delay in delivering my Aerodyne.

Did you read the other thread where the other guy ripped Aerodyne about not getting his canopy back in a timely manner? An Aerodyne representative responded saying they had a huge military order and focused on that, but they learned a lesson in that they could have spread it out to serve all customers as best they could... so cut them a little slack... :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

No there is no two week deliver times at all.

However Aerodyne are offering a 28 day turn around on stock containers with custom fitted harness's.

There are not many available at this time, there are some and there will be more in the future.

They do have stock canopies coming in every few weeks but you must be fast as they are selling fast.

I am not an Aerodyne rep, however I am an Aerodyne distributor.

The service I receive from Karl, Sandy and Arnold is excellent and most of my customer this year have opted for stock canopies and they all have managed to receive them within two-3 weeks of placing the order..... Stock canopies coming in to Aerodyne is all dependent on size. I must also add that the stock canopies have awesome patterns and the once they are up to speed the stock containers are very sharp looking and would be easy to resell.

Custom orders have my customers waiting around 12 weeks but that is to be expected. Aerodyne are moving alot of gear at the moment so a wait is to be expected.

I like to think my prices have something to do with that:P

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I read recently where Aerodyne is offering two week delivery on rigs.

As bigway said, that is for a certain very specific type of order only.

I ordered a new rig December 1st. It was delivered in the middle of April.

I ordered in late October and received it in March. It's a very nice rig, but the wait is very long. I sincerely hope they can reduce the wait time, as it's the biggest downside to dealing with them for gear.

For the record, in my experience, communication with Aerodyne was a bit patchy until mid-to-late 2006, and has been excellent ever since.