skyejumper

Is there anything almost as good as skydiving?

You're having a baby soon. Now is the time to go out to movies, go out to dinner in places that don't have children's portions, to go traveling somewhere that isn't kid-friendly...

Go hiking and camping (you can do that with a baby, but it's way different).

Life is going to change. Get all the stuff that you do regularly now out of your system. It's a good change, but it will change. Welcome it.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

My vote is for powered paragliding. For me, I gotta do both. Check it out on our website: www.whitehawkppg.com

It's like canopy flight, but you can go UP, and you can fly ANYWHERE! I take off from my back yard sometimes...

Boyd
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and shouting,
".... holy crap....what a ride!"

What about flying? Its expensive but good fun. I don't mean go and get your PPL but do a few pleasue flights where you can take control. I done a few and got to take control for about 15 mins each time. After that the pilot did aerobatics. Was good fun. But if your grounded, maybe you wouldn't be fit for that.. I don't know, just a suggestion :)

Thats what I did when I had my surgery. I was really down after my doctor said I had to wait 6 months to skydive again but, after I started flying and working toward my license it didn't seem quite so bad. I'm not sure if you want to fly if your pregnant but, for some one else looking for an alternative to skydiving for a while I totally recommend it.
Fly like a girl