kenz

fiddy cent is freakin dumb

then there is that other asshole who has his own TV shows on VHS or whatever, that station that is like MTV....the dude with all the gold teeth and that big assed clock around his neck. I'm quite suprised it isn't digital because I am quite sure he can't read an analogue clock.

He is always yelling: "yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaa Booooooooooooooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeee!"

or seen the ghetto fabulous punk's face

for sure! It was priceless...one of those moments in your life that you will remember forever! I wish I was a bad ass like that dude in the truck! :P

how are you gonna call 50 cent stupid...and then say hes from detroit??

hes from queens...

ll cool j is some guy you never heard of?

i don't consider myself stupid for not knowing where 50 cent came from or his life story - in fact i'm pretty glad i don't know any of it - i did say "correct me if i am wrong" and i guess i was and thats fine with me - either way you're a freakin MORON if you don't know that detriot is IN michigan

by the way - what in the hell does ll cool j have to do with the fact that 50 cent is stupid??

---------------------------------------
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

then there is that other asshole who has his own TV shows on VHS or whatever, that station that is like MTV....the dude with all the gold teeth and that big assed clock around his neck. I'm quite suprised it isn't digital because I am quite sure he can't read an analogue clock.

He is always yelling: "yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaa Booooooooooooooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeee!"

:S he is SO gross - in fact i need to go brush my teeth - the thought of him just made me throw up in my mouth
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

Are you dissin' Flavor Flav? :D:D:D
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

If we were as cool as Flavor Flav then we could have a show of our own where the contestants SHIT on the floor too! :D
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

If we were as cool as Flavor Flav then we could have a show of our own where the contestants SHIT on the floor too! :D

what????? i really hope you are kidding!

sigh... we can only dream...
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

I REALLY WISH I WAS...There was an episode where they were all gathered to the loving Flavor Flav and this girl (Something) was her name squatted behind the group and took a shit on the floor!

I dont watch the show but I was watching Talk Soup one day and they were showing the clip! :S
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

Flavor Flav....heheh, yeah, that's him...

I want a set of gold teeth too, then maybe some skank like Bridget Nielsen will want me as well....NOT!!

'it's da flava!!!!!! flava-flav!!!'

He is always talking about himself in the third person too!

ex: 'The Flava don't roll like that!!' LOL!!!

he is SO gross - in fact i need to go brush my teeth - the thought of him just made me throw up in my mouth

You mean that that gold grill of his doesn't do anything for you?!? ;) LOL!

he is SO gross - in fact i need to go brush my teeth - the thought of him just made me throw up in my mouth

You mean that that gold grill of his doesn't do anything for you?!? ;) LOL!

maybe if YOU were sporting the grill it'd be different:P

maybe if YOU were sporting the grill it'd be different

ummmmm.....not a chance in hell of that ever happening...but for you, who knows! ;)

fantastic :)

how are you gonna call 50 cent stupid...and then say hes from detroit??

hes from queens...

ll cool j is some guy you never heard of?

i don't consider myself stupid for not knowing where 50 cent came from or his life story - in fact i'm pretty glad i don't know any of it - i did say "correct me if i am wrong" and i guess i was and thats fine with me - either way you're a freakin MORON if you don't know that detriot is IN michigan

by the way - what in the hell does ll cool j have to do with the fact that 50 cent is stupid??

---------------------------------------

you said he came out with some guy you never heard of...he was with LL all night...

im not a huge fan of 50 cent myself...but i love hip hop...i live it..i am it..

i dont expect the majority of skydivers to understand hip hop...from my experiance in the skydiving circles...not many people can relate to it...

its all good tho...i aint mad atcha....dont be mad at me...
--------------------------------------------
www.facebook.com/agentlead