kenz

fiddy cent is freakin dumb

so i was flippin through my channels inbetween my disc one and two of arrested development season 3 (all of you guys need to buy it - it's amazing), and saw that the vma'a were on - so like an idiot i stopped to see what was on - 50 cent walks out with some other guy i never heard of to present best female video... he starts talking about the 5 different places each of the girls were from and listed 4 states - including texas and michigan - and then said detriot - like it wasn't actually in michigan --- correct me if i'm wrong, because i very well could be, but isn't he FROM detriot?? wouldn't he know that detriot was IN michigan??
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

They want more cow bell?

I can see how you were so easily confused, since

50 Cent and Blue Oyster Cult sound SO FREAKIN SIMILAR, you moron!!!!! :D:D:D

HAHAHAHAH - :D:D:D:D:D that was great!
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

They want more cow bell?

I can see how you were so easily confused, since

50 Cent and Blue Oyster Cult sound SO FREAKIN SIMILAR, you moron!!!!! :D:D:D

HAHAHAHAH - :D:D:D:D:D that was great!

Lindercles better start fearing the reaper!

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

well his music is still shit, IMO.

agreed....grab my crotch, point, pace around, grab my crotch again, point....all the while just uttering complete garbage about mah hoes, mah geez, mah gats, mah crib, mah snaps, mah grips, beeyatches on mah schiznit....more crotch grabbing, more pointing....

bling-bling music sucks, period!

well his music is still shit, IMO.

agreed....grab my crotch, point, pace around, grab my crotch again, point....all the while just uttering complete garbage about mah hoes, mah geez, mah gats, mah crib, mah snaps, mah grips, beeyatches on mah schiznit....more crotch grabbing, more pointing....

bling-bling music sucks, period!

WOW, you sounded just like him! :D

J/K, God I hate that shit. And before the haters come and say "well, you don't have to listen to it!"

Tell that to the loosers who blast that shit and force everyone in a two mile radius to listen to it, hmmm?

Isn't it nice when I need to tell my kids, "honey, plug your ears, that man's music has bad words in it that you shouldn't hear." And they say, "Well why does he play it so loud?"

"Well honey, because he's an inconisiderate asshole, that's why. Now eat your ice cream."

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Tell that to the loosers who blast that shit and force everyone in a two mile radius to listen to it, hmmm?

Funny.... the other day, I was sitting at a traffic light in a similar situation and I heard it blaring from some punks car in front of mine...I even had my windows up, the AC on and my radio going...still heard it....

well....

The next thing you know, some dude in a 1970-something black ford pickup that was about 20 feet off the ground with a huge whip CB anntenna and the typical bass pro shop and deer hunting stickers all over it, pulled up along side him and the passenger leaned out the window and said something...and guess what...the music stopped!! lol!! :P

I smiled all the way home! :P

Funny.... the other day, I was sitting at a traffic light in a similar situation and I heard it blaring from some punks car in front of mine...I even had my windows up, the AC on and my radio going...still heard it....

well....

The next thing you know, some dude in a 1970-something black ford pickup that was about 20 feet off the ground with a huge whip CB anntenna and the typical bass pro shop and deer hunting stickers all over it, pulled up along side him and the passenger leaned out the window and said something...and guess what...the music stopped!! lol!! :P

I smiled all the way home! :P

BAH!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...