Jewels

Hello out there, we're on the air. . . .

I'm still a fan of #66. The name says it all.

Ah, sweet Mario! You just like the hot Canadians!

;)

Well, the "hot Canadian" part certainly doesn't hurt! The accompanying wife is a shame, but then, any couple that can survive professional sports is probably really meant to be together.
TPM Sister #102

I'd recommend watching and cheering for a BETTER team!

O.K. puck-chick, I'll take that challenge! For some reason when you dissed (that's only the 2nd time in my life I've used that word) my city's team it has compelled me to say....I'll watch one more time.

Hockey people: who in your honest, objective opinion who would be the team to watch, or which match-up would be so exciting that I would be compelled to throw seafood on the ice rather than eating it.

Remember, it has to be objective. Don't tell me to watch your home team if they stink - I could watch the Blackhawks again for that, and while sentimental, it would not have me headed for the nearest seafood shop.
"...I've learned that while the "needs" in life are important (food, water, shelter), it's the "wants" in life (ice cream, chocolate, sex) that make it worth the effort." Kbordson

I'd recommend watching and cheering for a BETTER team!

O.K. puck-chick, I'll take that challenge! For some reason when you dissed (that's only the 2nd time in my life I've used that word) my city's team it has compelled me to say....I'll watch one more time.

YAY! Who knows ... maybe you'll be their lucky charm!

Hockey people: who in your honest, objective opinion who would be the team to watch, or which match-up would be so exciting that I would be compelled to throw seafood on the ice rather than eating it.

Remember, it has to be objective. Don't tell me to watch your home team if they stink - I could watch the Blackhawks again for that, and while sentimental, it would not have me headed for the nearest seafood shop.

I'd say watch my team 'cause they don't stink but I guess it depends on what games are televised in your neck of the woods!

Watch the Blackhawk games ... they ARE playing another team, ya know!

;)

'Shell
'Shell

I'd say watch my team 'cause they don't stink but I guess it depends on what games are televised in your neck of the woods!

Watch the Blackhawk games ... they ARE playing another team, ya know!

;)

'Shell

In fairness, the Oilers ARE good. They were close enough to the Cup to almost taste the champagne in it last year. But, in all good conscience, I cannot recommend watching anything involving Detroit, whether they are good or not. PLUS, you have the added bonus of not having octopi thrown on the ice. The only things I want to see down there are HATS.
TPM Sister #102

In fairness, the Oilers ARE good. They were close enough to the Cup to almost taste the champagne in it last year. But, in all good conscience, I cannot recommend watching anything involving Detroit, whether they are good or not. PLUS, you have the added bonus of not having octopi thrown on the ice. The only things I want to see down there are HATS.

You and I are gonna get along JUST FINE!

;)

'Shell
'Shell

***I'd say watch my team 'cause they don't stink but I guess it depends on what games are televised in your neck of the woods!

Watch the Blackhawk games ... they ARE playing another team, ya know!***

Well, I suppose it's really not about stinking/not stinking - I don't know from stinking since I don't get it.

I just thought there might be a team out there that could really draw me into the sport.

Oh well, I guess I'll watch the Blackhawks one more time. :S:|

But I suspect it's genetic.
"...I've learned that while the "needs" in life are important (food, water, shelter), it's the "wants" in life (ice cream, chocolate, sex) that make it worth the effort." Kbordson