airtwardo

Tall Girls...

They are intimidating..., and if they are hot skydivers and hot swoopers they are without dates. I feel sorry for the girls I know who fall into this profile. I only know one though. I had this talk with her at Rantoul. she is still a super great girl but I don't think she does well with the guys. guys, just stop being pussies, dont let it hold you back. give the tall girls the love. They need it to.
HPDBs, I hate those guys.
AFB, charter member.

They are intimidating..., and if they are hot skydivers and hot swoopers they are without dates. I feel sorry for the girls I know who fall into this profile. I only know one though. I had this talk with her at Rantoul. she is still a super great girl but I don't think she does well with the guys. guys, just stop being pussies, dont let it hold you back. give the tall girls the love. They need it to.

Ahh...Todd...:)

Did you even CLICK the link? :S

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Did you even CLICK the link? :S

I was wondering that myself. :D Although I did appreciate the "Ode to tall chicks."
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Todd's got dial up...downloading that could have taken him hours, which would have been time away from preparing for Jamie and my birthday celebration this weekend.

Plus we don't want him to realize that what he's doing with all those animals in WI is in any way humorous...he might stop doing it and then start making advances on us hot skydiver chics!

Todd's got dial up...downloading that could have taken him hours, which would have been time away from preparing for Jamie and my birthday celebration this weekend.

Plus we don't want him to realize that what he's doing with all those animals in WI is in any way humorous...he might stop doing it and then start making advances on us hot skydiver chics!

Gotcha...My Bad! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~