Rainbo

Elephant ears, funnel cakes, and corn dogs

OK. No more whining about not gettin' any. I'm off with the kids in a bit to do the Fall Festival. It's one of those midwest farm town things. We are going to ride nauseating spinning rides and pig out on junk food. I think I might have fun.
Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

I do stand corrected. They are everywhere this time of year. Through about late October in these parts but play hell with my weight as there are so many to go to.

When I was young I did a fall stint as a "Carny" and had some interesting experiences and have never lost the taste for that junk food since then. But that is another story.
Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

Mmmmmmmm greasy fair food!

Went to the LA County Faire this past wednesday evening and had me some of that. It started with the idea of a deep fried twinkie (which by the way is -very- good! :)).

That did it, I was off to the wine tasting event....(very very good....B|).

No spinny, whirly faire rides for me! :P

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon