brierebecca

I got the job!

I just got the offer today. Thanks so much to those of you who offered words of advice and encouragement. It is truly my dream job!

For those of you who missed the post before, I'll be working with a med mal defense firm in Chattanooga, TN. It was hard to break into the market, but I'm so glad I have the opportunity!

:)
Brie

Now you can afford to go out and buy a tent that will hold up to the kind of abuse that only a dropzone can throw at it.;)

I'll be working with a med mal defense firm

I made less money as an associate doign med mal defense than anything else I could have done. I'd do med mal defense again in a heartbeat. I never had more fun at a job than defending doctors.

Think about it - you will be getting paid to ask medical experts to teach you everything they know about a certain subject. In a way, I envy you now.

Yep. Both med mal and products liability, whether plaintiff's or defense, forces you to really learn the medicine and/or engineering, and it's a superb way to learn absolutely tons of really interesting, high-level material. Best of luck to you, Brie.

Brie,
I am so happy for you. Congrats, girl.
Hopefully you and Travis will still be making the trek to SDA and we won't lose sight of you guys.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Hopefully you and Travis will still be making the trek to SDA and we won't lose sight of you guys.

no losing sight. We will still be frequenting SDA

Now you can afford to go out and buy a tent that will hold up to the kind of abuse that only a dropzone can throw at it.;)

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! either that, or a gun...:ph34r:

Just when I thought it was safe to live in Chattanooga... you go and bring Travis back...

Yeah keep your doors locked. B|
my power is beyond your understanding.