valjumps46

Grey's Anatomny

I agree as well. McSteamy is too, well he belongs on the cover of a romance novel. We need a new Mc. .. hmm.. Meredith needs a new McFling

apparently meredith may be having a mcbaby?
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

i dont know but thats what the damn trailer hinted at for this coming week - stupid addictive television

She did it with McDreamy in one of the examination rooms when they left the prom-style party, which led to her losing her black lace panties in McDreamy's tux pocket, which McDreamy's doctor wife found and posted on the bulletin board. Never a dull moment on the show.... :D

I didn't see the trailer so I don't know if she's going to be pregnant, but that would definitely throw a wrench into Finn's plans...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I didn't see the trailer so I don't know if she's going to be pregnant, but that would definitely throw a wrench into Finn's plans...

Well didn't she have sex with him too... so who's the McDaddy?

McDreamy, most likely.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Billy billy Billy. We need to talk.:|

Know sign language? :P

ooo oo i do - ;)

on another note - drama rama tv is never that simple - she very well could have slept with finn in the off hours between mcdreamy time - i do believe she said she didnt know
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

Billy billy Billy. We need to talk.:|

Know sign language? :P

ooo oo i do - ;)

How you doin'? :D

haha fantastic - i may need a little refresher:P

so watching that crap gets you in good with the ladies i see. I can't do it. sell out !:D

that and being deaf - its hot;) he's got you on that one - it guarantees them to be good with their hands ;)

Wasn't the Prom thing only about a week ago in TV time? If she's having a McBaby, its probably McGeorge's from that night of ill advised bad sex! I don't think she and McVet ever slept together. When she met McVet, she was so shaken over what happened with George that she was attempting celibacy, right? They were going to the night she did it with McDreamy at the prom, and then Denny died and she had to deal with Izzy. But she is sort of a McSlut, so who knows!

Wasn't the Prom thing only about a week ago in TV time? If she's having a McBaby, its probably McGeorge's from that night of ill advised bad sex!

Ohhh, good point, but did they actually finish the deed before she started crying and George stormed out? At any rate, it does add a bit more drama to the equation. Not that we need more with dear Meredith.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke